How do you measure up? Science now has the answer

Started by Barrister, March 04, 2015, 02:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 04, 2015, 03:56:53 PM
Quote from: Valmy on March 04, 2015, 02:30:33 PM
Oh that is cm?  Thank God I was really concerned there for a second.

Hold up your cock next to that graph on the computer monitor like I did, and you needn't worry about measurements.

I almost did that, but I have my desk at work set up high and I stand up all day, I would not reach. :(
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Siege

I don't understand that graphic.
Is there something in there we didn't know?

I mean, yeah, the bigger the dick is flaccid the bigger it is erected.
Are they saying something diff?

And I ain't going to click in dat link!

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on March 04, 2015, 04:15:11 PM
I don't understand that graphic.
Is there something in there we didn't know?

Did you know the average circumference of penises before now?  I mean I guess you could if you have done extensive independent research.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

The obsession with flaccid dicks is weird. What kind of sick fuck gives a crap about flaccid dicks?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: The Brain on March 04, 2015, 04:19:47 PM
The obsession with flaccid dicks is weird. What kind of sick fuck gives a crap about flaccid dicks?

Peeping jocks in locker rooms.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Norgy

Hold up your cock next to that graph on the computer monitor like I did, and you needn't worry about measurements.

:lol:

garbon

Hear, hear.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on March 04, 2015, 04:24:36 PM

Thankfully I'm usually erect in that setting, so no one gets the wrong impression about my penis size.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on March 04, 2015, 07:15:01 PM
Thankfully I'm usually erect in that setting, so no one gets the wrong impression about my penis size.

:lol:

Wouldn't want anybody to get a mistaken impression, that is for sure.

Barrister

:lmfao:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DGuller

:lmfao:

Malthus

If I did that, I also wouldn't have to worry about my employment.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)