It's Bibipalooza! Live, from Congress! One show only!

Started by CountDeMoney, March 03, 2015, 04:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Could we please just cut out the middle man, have us nuke Israel and be done with this whole goddamn mess?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: sbr on April 06, 2015, 01:10:51 AM
Could we please just cut out the middle man, have us nuke Israel and be done with this whole goddamn mess?

We'd need to launch Israel's retaliatory strike on Iran, as well.  We're probably talking about two missiles, maybe more.  Even used, you are talking about missiles and warheads worth tens of missions of dollars.  Can we afford it?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Siege

Quote from: 11B4V on March 27, 2015, 12:34:33 AM
Quote from: Valmy on March 20, 2015, 02:31:30 PM
While the other team says Obama is completely owned by Zionists and an enemy to all Muslims. Being an American is fun.

Where in the fuck did the GOP go? Talk about a party of nutjobs.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Siege

alfred russel

Quote from: Siege on April 06, 2015, 12:24:09 PM
I'm fucking tire of 11B4V and his fucking lies.

Me too, which is why I appreciate you introducing new ones.  :hug:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Siege

grumbler

These are some of the best ones yet, Siege. 

They'd be better if the photos looked a little more like the Star Trek characters they are lampooning, but the "Yes, MLK Jr was a Republican" line was a howler.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

But you're a liar.  You've told lies here and have been caught.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

Quote from: Siege on April 06, 2015, 12:36:44 PM

So "Joe Soptic" was the name of the character that put those ear things into Enterprise crewmen in Wrath of Khan?  I thought that character was named "Khan" as in the movie title. 

Someone who knows the movie better, help me out.

Bayraktar!

Siege

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on April 06, 2015, 12:40:39 PM

But you're a liar.  You've told lies here and have been caught.

what the fuck are you talking about?

grumbler

Quote from: Siege on April 06, 2015, 12:47:17 PM

I disagree with this.  While I agree TNG was better (at least towards the end) than TOS, I don't think Stargate SG-1 ever approached that height.

Bayraktar!