Have You Ever Known Someone Who Smacked Women?

Started by Admiral Yi, March 06, 2015, 02:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on March 06, 2015, 09:52:54 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 06, 2015, 09:39:43 PM
Meh.  garbon seems to do OK without it.
People don't act as cruel as garbon does because they're doing A-OK.

Me? Cruel? :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

I've known a couple of girls who were in that type of relationship. Though I didn't like the guys they were with I didn't know until after they'd split up.
Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

Quote from: sbr on March 06, 2015, 11:22:02 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 06, 2015, 08:48:23 PM
Yes. Was a piece of shit, still is a piece of shit. Even after he found Jesus. Jesus should have hid better.

Don't be so hard on yourself.  :hug:

Go fuck yourself, you worthless pile of dried dog shit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Norgy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 06, 2015, 02:27:34 PM
Prompted by the black and blue pic.

There's one guy who shows up from time to time at my karaoke hang who is strongly believed to have lit up one girlfriend.

One of the neighbours where I spent my childhood beat his wife. Quite severely at times. Sunglasses couldn't cover up those bruises. He also beat his daughters.
And he threw a clog at us kids for playing soccer nearby. Charming man.
My stepdad has beaten my mum out of frustration when she's been suffering from hypoglycemia. I don't know what to add to that.