News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Have You Ever Known Someone Who Smacked Women?

Started by Admiral Yi, March 06, 2015, 02:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Prompted by the black and blue pic.

There's one guy who shows up from time to time at my karaoke hang who is strongly believed to have lit up one girlfriend.

Grey Fox

I don't think so, can't recall anyone.

My grandmother used to beat her kids(my mother & siblings).
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 06, 2015, 02:41:53 PM
Personally or professionally?

Professional Woman-Smacker?  Where do I sign up, nyuk

sbr

I am not aware of anyone I know more than passingly hitting or striking a woman.

Back when I was 20 or so one of my best friend's girlfriend broke up with him, allegedly because 'things got physical'.  I'm 99% sure he didn't strike her, but pushed/restrained/moved her from one spot in the room to the other against her will; not that any of those are not bad.  Knowing him it wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world, but she was a drama queen and when they got drunk together things always got a bit tense.  She didn't want to be with him anymore, but didn't make a huge deal out of it either so I just let it be and continued to be friends with both separately.

Martinus

Not that I know of.

Dawid knew that one gay couple where one guy regularly punched the other, though. 

HVC

One that I know of. I also have a male friend who was abused by his girlfriend.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

derspiess

Never, as far as I know.  Probably wouldn't associate with a guy who did.  Unless he was really, really repentant.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

celedhring

Yes, but it was more a case of me being a friend of the victim, and thus knowing the asshole by extension. We weren't aware of it until the girl finally left him.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers