Hansmeister - ??
Syt - Syt1976
katmai - ??
Doc Doom7 - Doc Doom7
The Brain - ??
sbr - sbr32

http://bloodbowl.nexway.com/index2.html?Langue=en_GB&REF=671320
QuoteTwo completely different game modes:

* Play the authentic turn-based Blood Bowl experience thanks to this faithful adaptation of Games Workshop's famous board game.
    * Live the game in Real Time and unleash Blood Bowl's wrenching frenzy for spectacular and intense games!

A huge single player game

* Take part in a complete Blood Bowl campaign and win trophies in 15 Championships and Cups. Each victory will allow your team to gain Star Player levels and new pieces of performance enhancing equipment.
    * Choose your own competition rules and create your own Championships

The Multiplayer competition at its best!

* Create a team online and take part in Leagues and Tournaments over
      the Internet to climb to the top of the official rankings!
    * Create your own Private League with your own
      competition rules and organize your
      own Tournaments!

Minimum system requirements:

* Processor: PENTIUM4 2.4GHZ / ATHLONXP 2400+
    * 3D Graphics card: 128 MB 100% DirectX® 9 and shaders 2.0 compatible (NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600 / ATI RADEON X700 or higher)*
    * RAM Memory: 1 GB (XP) / 2 GB (VISTA)
    * Hard disk space: 3 GB
    * Sound card: DirectX® 9 COMPATIBLE
    * Internet connection required for online game

* Intel, SIS and Via/S3G graphics controllers non-supported

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

What about spending hours laboriously painting little metal and plastic figures? Is there such a mode?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

bogh

I've said it before and I'll say it again; you guys should really check out fumbbl.com, which has a complete league management system and a java client to play games. It's absolutely brilliant and completely free. I always imagined a languish league would be infinite amounts of fun, but there was never any takers.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Syt

Quote from: The Brain on June 17, 2009, 03:11:33 PM
What about spending hours laboriously painting little metal and plastic figures? Is there such a mode?

Yes, you can paint your own team. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Quote from: bogh on June 17, 2009, 03:19:55 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again; you guys should really check out fumbbl.com, which has a complete league management system and a java client to play games. It's absolutely brilliant and completely free. I always imagined a languish league would be infinite amounts of fun, but there was never any takers.

I think I looked at it at one point and, not knowing the table top game rules, shrunk away dazed and confused.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

bogh

Quote from: Syt on June 17, 2009, 10:58:06 PM
I think I looked at it at one point and, not knowing the table top game rules, shrunk away dazed and confused.

Lame. The rules are available on the net, I'd be available for a practice game or three (I haven't played in a long time) and it's all pretty simple really.

However, having actually looked at it at some point puts you above everyone else on this silly board...

Tamas

Its supposed to be downloadable by now, will see when I get home.

Which race should I play? I am thinking about MPing this. I am leaning toward dwarfs or lizardmen.

katmai

Quote from: Tamas on June 25, 2009, 03:58:42 AM
Its supposed to be downloadable by now, will see when I get home.

Which race should I play? I am thinking about MPing this. I am leaning toward dwarfs or lizardmen.

?

Still says 12 hours when i went to page.

Oh and i'm going lizardmen if picking it up.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tamas

There are people on the official forum reporting to downloading it. I guess it wont get activated until Friday 1AM

DisturbedPervert

I'm gonna wait for some player feedback, but hopefully will get it soon.

Never played before, but am thinking about Dwarf or Skaven.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Tamas on June 25, 2009, 04:17:00 AM
There are people on the official forum reporting to downloading it. I guess it wont get activated until Friday 1AM

Someone in the EUOT thread said they were staggering the downloads, sending out 500 emails every hour.