News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Megathread Thread

Started by Norgy, February 18, 2015, 05:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Hey Jacob, since when are you a moderator?
Does that means you can see my ISP address and basicly know everything about me?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Admiral Yi

A megathread is intended to be a repository for posts that are thematically related, but might be spread over time.

For example, instead of starting a new thread about each movie that comes out, we have a movie megathread.

Liep

Quote from: Siege on February 25, 2015, 01:17:38 PM
Does that means you can see my ISP address and basicly know everything about me?

Your ISP address is probably also listed in the phone book.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Siege on February 25, 2015, 01:12:38 PM
That's why I always clearly name my few threads, because I highly value your time and your freedom to choose what your read.

Really now.  Because you're so considerate about our valuable reading time with your posting habits once you've started working on your Appletini Jell-O shots.

Jacob

Quote from: Siege on February 25, 2015, 01:17:38 PM

Since a long time ago :)

QuoteDoes that means you can see my ISP address and basicly know everything about me?

Don't worry, as a benign left wing type I would never do something bad with any information I have about you.

Siege

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 25, 2015, 01:20:46 PM
Quote from: Siege on February 25, 2015, 01:12:38 PM
That's why I always clearly name my few threads, because I highly value your time and your freedom to choose what your read.

Really now.  Because you're so considerate about our valuable reading time with your posting habits once you've started working on your Appletini Jell-O shots.

I don't know what are Appletini Jell-O shots, but if you are refering to me posting while having a couple of beers, I haven't done that in a while. My wife was expending time with her mother that wasn't doing so well of health, and i was along here in Ft Campbell, so I had the opportunity to drink-while-posting from home, instead of like now posting from my army computer, where of course I cannot drink.

Jacob

Quote from: Siege on February 25, 2015, 01:25:00 PMI don't know what are Appletini Jell-O shots, but if you are refering to me posting while having a couple of beers, I haven't done that in a while. My wife was expending time with her mother that wasn't doing so well of health, and i was along here in Ft Campbell, so I had the opportunity to drink-while-posting from home, instead of like now posting from my army computer, where of course I cannot drink.

Not gonna check the ISPs to make sure that matches up. Don't worry :hug:

Siege

Quote from: Jacob on February 25, 2015, 01:26:02 PM
Quote from: Siege on February 25, 2015, 01:25:00 PMI don't know what are Appletini Jell-O shots, but if you are refering to me posting while having a couple of beers, I haven't done that in a while. My wife was expending time with her mother that wasn't doing so well of health, and i was along here in Ft Campbell, so I had the opportunity to drink-while-posting from home, instead of like now posting from my army computer, where of course I cannot drink.

What matches up?
That I am posting from work?
Oh I don't care about that. Army firewalls are a lot more than what you can handle. You ain't gonna get my online banking password through here.

Siege

Oh, do you mean that I am lying about my army service? Like Stolen Valor?
You should know better than that by now.
I am the Paladin of Truth, if a jew can be a paladin.
I have heard you have to be a christian to be a paladin.
But I digress...

Eddie Teach

Jew can't be a paladin because jew use ranged weapons.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jacob

Quote from: Siege on February 25, 2015, 01:32:10 PM

But I digress...

I mean like not posting from army computers while drunk.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 25, 2015, 01:33:13 PM

Oooh, good point.    Paladins are forbidden to use ranged weapons like slingshots.  They also have to use plate armor, which means no sandals.

Siege

Quote from: Jacob on February 25, 2015, 01:35:23 PM
Quote from: Siege on February 25, 2015, 01:32:10 PM

But I digress...

I mean like not posting from army computers while drunk.

Come on man, I am a professional soldier, I do not drink while on duty.

Liep

Why haven't Timmy made an Elon Musk megathread yet? I had to read about the house battery elsewhere. :angry:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 25, 2015, 01:36:33 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 25, 2015, 01:33:13 PM

Oooh, good point.    Paladins are forbidden to use ranged weapons like slingshots.  They also have to use plate armor, which means no sandals.

I'm a black guy.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive