News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Valentine's Day Massacres

Started by CountDeMoney, February 14, 2015, 01:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

So I'm housesitting a three-legged cat and a dog that doesn't bark except in his sleep.

What's your Valentine's Day Massacre story this weekend?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Working, tomorrow is holiday graded pay for monday though. So, I guess that's a plus.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

11B4V

Quote from: Tyr on February 14, 2015, 01:40:22 PM
No chocolate this year :(

I got two boxes.... :blurgh: These will help me prepare for the departments arduous PT test.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

I've been all but uncontactable*today and will remain so for the rest of the day/weekend; so mission accomplished.  :cool:

*I think the only way any woman I know, who wanted to contact me, would be to register with languish and pm or make a post here.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Liquor store was popping! It has now started with what looks like snow dust. <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sophie Scholl

Work, work, and more work.  I got called back into work last night to send home a drunk bartender and work the last 2 hours and then close.  Now we're short handed for tonight as she was supposed to work, but most assuredly will not be till a disciplinary tribunal is held. Ultimately, it shouldn't matter overly much as it is supposed to be a blizzard that turns into a deep sub-zero freeze tonight.  I might also have to cover the girl's damn brunch shift tomorrow morning as well.  I am:  less than pleased. :mad:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Martinus

Ended up going out to a dinner with D, but it was not pre-planned as we do not generally celebrate it. The hordes of ugly couples crowding every public space are too much to bear.

Eddie Teach

Do you avoid mirrors too?

Silly question, of course you do. You're a lawyer.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 14, 2015, 04:46:06 PM

I don't cast reflection.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on February 14, 2015, 04:55:00 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 14, 2015, 04:46:06 PM

I don't cast reflection.

Magic Missile?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

QuoteNSA/CSS @NSA_PAO  ·  5h 5 hours ago
Every move they make, every step they take. We'll be watching our foreign adversaries. #HappyValentinesDay from the #NSA  #vday2015

I love my goddamned government sometimes.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive