Should The State Pay All The Costs Of Delivering A Baby?

Started by mongers, February 13, 2015, 04:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should The Start Pay All The Costs Of Delivering A Baby?

Yes
17 (60.7%)
No
11 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: February 15, 2015, 04:27:29 PM

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on February 13, 2015, 04:43:29 PM
In order to evolve, we need to transcend the biological and the genetical.  :cool:

Evolution transcends the biological and genetical? :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

celedhring

Valmy

Quote from: celedhring on February 13, 2015, 04:49:12 PM
As for the starting question: mine already does.

Yet hardly any babies are made. :hmm:

This seems like a failed policy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

Well, the problems usually come once said baby is already in the world.

The Brain

No. Some costs sure why not, but all costs seems excessive.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 13, 2015, 06:24:18 PM
Pay for mine.

We all should, they're not just going to see you through your dotage (next month start?) , your kids are the future.

So society as a whole should help them and their parents out, a bit.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on February 13, 2015, 04:39:11 PM
Funny the two bleeding hearts saying: teh teachers!  teh children! in the 'death to unions' thread are suddenly singing a different tune :P

I support paying birth control and whore pills so I don't have to pay costs for delivering little Pla-Doh Fun Factories of Shit.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Maximus

Kleves

I don't know if we should be paying for people who can't afford to have kids to have more kids.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.