12 Everyday Activities Unexpectedly Made Better With Marijuana

Started by garbon, February 11, 2015, 09:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Why are those unexpectedly made better?  They strike me as the things one would expect to make better.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on February 12, 2015, 11:29:15 AM
Why are those unexpectedly made better?  They strike me as the things one would expect to make better.

Agreed. I think the "unexpectedly" was a bit off.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

:huh: How is reading better stoned? Wouldn't you just fall asleep.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

Quote from: 11B4V on February 12, 2015, 11:35:39 AM
:huh: Isn't that the purpose of reading?

crazy canuck

The key to all of those is that things "seem" better but of course that is really just the drug talking...

11B4V

Quote from: DGuller on February 12, 2015, 11:37:03 AM
:huh: Isn't that the purpose of reading?

OK, I didn't know that was the purpose of reading. I seem to have been mistaken all these years.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

IMO things like house cleaning and laundry are counterintuitive.

DGuller

Quote from: 11B4V on February 12, 2015, 11:39:02 AM
OK, I didn't know that was the purpose of reading. I seem to have been mistaken all these years.
:hug: That's okay, you can't learn these kinds of things in books.

celedhring

Maximus

Because regular use reduces reasoning ability.*

*mostly facetious.