Bought paintings from a struggling Israeli artist

Started by Slargos, June 17, 2009, 07:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

A hott struggling israeli artist. :perv:

Amazingly, I was not a hard sell.

I shall mount them next to my swaztika collection.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Slargos

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on June 17, 2009, 10:35:53 AM
Quote from: PDH on June 17, 2009, 10:29:45 AM
Quote from: Malthus on June 17, 2009, 10:28:27 AM
Pics please.
He said he bought a pic.

Then he mounted the pic, rather than her.

Typical.  :lol:

<_<

Apparently she had a "boyfriend".

I know you people like to play loose and fast with these things, but Slargos is no homewrecker.  :P

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on June 17, 2009, 10:39:25 AM

<_<

Apparently she had a "boyfriend".

I know you people like to play loose and fast with these things, but Slargos is no homewrecker.  :P

Shoulda showed her your swastika collection. No woman could resist that.

Monoriu

Next time you should ask yourself "what would mono do in this situation" before acting.

Valmy

Quote from: Monoriu on June 17, 2009, 10:42:34 AM
Next time you should ask yourself "what would mono do in this situation" before acting.

I ask myself this question before I buy anything.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on June 17, 2009, 10:43:28 AM

We all have our inner Mono.  :D

Ed Anger

My inner Mono has been sent to a work camp near the spleen.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

So you buy nothing?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

I'm gonna start doing that. I just saw my monthly expenses for the last month and I spent 30% more than I intended.  :blush:

Malthus

My inner Martinus coveted a new suit from Harry Rosen, but my inner Mono vetoed the suggestion. Plus, my inner Ed Anger thought the suit looked faggy.  :D

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on June 17, 2009, 10:51:16 AM

I'm gonna start doing that. I just saw my monthly expenses for the last month and I spent 30% more than I intended.  :blush:

You make budgets? Gay.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.