Previous topic - Next topic

Rex Francorum

Quote from: Syt on March 22, 2015, 03:28:38 PM
Carried on a bit.

The city has its unique landmark now:

Oh my, I need that landmark.
To rent

Syt

My population is about 13-15k, and I have no traffic issues - it's all two lane, two way roads, but there's no traffic lights, which speeds things up considerably. (I also don't have any public transport).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Also, two things I miss from SC4: embankments, and beaches that act as parks.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Grey Fox

How do you not do traffic lights?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

I think 2 lane roads generally don't generate traffic lights, while 4 lanes and up do?
—Stephen Jay Gould

Grey Fox

Oh.

I just build everything at 6 lanes. My city has lots of traffic lights.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Warspite

Quote from: The Brain on March 22, 2015, 08:49:30 AM
Quote from: Caliga on March 22, 2015, 08:21:22 AM
How do you delete a bus route?  I totally screwed the first one I created up and can't figure out how to get rid of it.

Ah, public-sector unions are in. Good.
:lol:
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Syt

A couple more updates from the city of Westwood:

—Stephen Jay Gould

PRC

How many grids does that city take up Syt?

Syt

I have a total of 4, but most of it sits in one square.

—Stephen Jay Gould

PRC

That looks like a lot of districts, but I haven't gotten far enough to really get into specific district policies other than some basic dabbling.  Really so far my districts have been pretty generic sticking to the different zoning.

Syt

That is a lot of districts, and I put them in mostly for flavor - I rarely do per-district policies. I will probably re-zone them, because it's a bit cluttered at the moment. :lol:
—Stephen Jay Gould

Solmyr

How did you get those tennis courts line up like that?

Caliga

I think I saw a mod for that variety of tennis court.

I would like to use mods but it disables achievements if you play with any activated. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

As Cal says, it's a building from the workshop (I think under parks).

Cal, there's a mod that re-activates achievements despite playing with mods on.
—Stephen Jay Gould