News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishtahs that annoy you the most?

Started by Siege, February 10, 2015, 04:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 10, 2015, 06:47:38 PM
I really like a glass of Port now and then to finish a day.  My wife made some Limoncello which is also an excellent way to end a meal/day.

Yes, it's a nice idea, I may institute it myself, but have to finish off this nice cider first.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

My wife made some Limoncello which is also an excellent way to end a meal/day.
I had a shot of that after dinner last night. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

I'm trying to decide if I want to have another one, or have another pulled beef and horseradish sandwich first.  Decisions, decisions.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Caliga on February 10, 2015, 06:57:12 PM
I'm trying to decide if I want to have another one, or have another pulled beef and horseradish sandwich first.  Decisions, decisions.

I would always go with another pulled beef and then finish with as much limoncello as you want.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: mongers on February 10, 2015, 06:50:33 PM
I really like a glass of Port now and then to finish a day.  My wife made some Limoncello which is also an excellent way to end a meal/day.

Yes, it's a nice idea, I may institute it myself, but have to finish off this nice cider first.  :bowler:

Good idea indeed but careful about Portuguese wine you two, cf. Bishop of Southwark.

Caliga

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 10, 2015, 07:03:10 PM
I would always go with another pulled beef and then finish with as much limoncello as you want.
I like the way you think, my America-hating friend.  Your plan has been adopted.

mongers

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on February 10, 2015, 07:04:37 PM

Good idea indeed but careful about Portuguese wine you two, cf. Bishop of Southwark.

:D

'Fun in a hassock' - would make a good name for a biography.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Sheilbh

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on February 10, 2015, 07:04:37 PM

I'm the Bishop of Southwark, it's what I do.
Let's bomb Russia!

crazy canuck

For me Cider is more of a summer drink to have on a lazy hot afternoon.

PDH

All good choices.  Maybe 2015 will be the year I finally visit all your houses and drink your apéritifs and digestifs.

Then I will send Tim to a retard camp in northern Missouri.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Monoriu

dps

Quote from: Barrister on February 10, 2015, 04:42:12 PM
Quote from: derspiess on February 10, 2015, 04:34:21 PM
I occasionally find a post annoying, but I don't have anything against posters.  You're all part of my Languish family :hug:

Much like my real family, I do find certain posters to be annoying.  But just like my family, by and large I bite my tongue and play nice. :)

See, that's why Americans find Canadians to be wimps.  I snark at my real family even worse than I do here.

Quote from: SytThere's not one Languishite I wouldn't have a drink with.

Same here.  Heck, I'd even buy a round.

Monoriu

Quote from: dps on February 10, 2015, 09:01:26 PM

Same here.  Heck, I'd even buy a round.

I will be happy to meet anyone here and have a drink with him.  But I will not pay for his drink under any circumstances. 

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on February 10, 2015, 06:50:36 PM
My wife made some Limoncello which is also an excellent way to end a meal/day.
I had a shot of that after dinner last night. :cool:

Fernet :contract:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall