Time to take a stand against the urinal

Started by Sheilbh, February 06, 2015, 06:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

So maybe this was Switzerland then. :hmm:

I very distinctly remember a 'bathroom' in Verona that was literally just a hole in a stone floor. :yuk:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Caliga on February 06, 2015, 07:53:11 PM
When I was in Italy (or was it Switzerland?  :hmm: ) there were a lot of men's rooms with like this long stainless steel trough thing and you just whizzed into that.

I've seen those in Shanghai. There's a sportbar that even has a TV screen embedded in it, so you can piss on the players.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

alfred russel

Quote from: Caliga on February 08, 2015, 08:40:52 AM
So maybe this was Switzerland then. :hmm:

I very distinctly remember a 'bathroom' in Verona that was literally just a hole in a stone floor. :yuk:

I'd much rather use an unclean squat toilet than a unclean sit down toilet.

That being said, if I just have to piss I'm not using any type of toilet. God made me a man, and thus created all the outdoors as my personal toilet. I think that is in the Bible.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

alfred russel

Quote from: Ideologue on February 08, 2015, 08:18:06 PM
Dorsey: oh God, here we go again.

:P

I once was doing a 4 day hike in Peru with a group. The toilets along the way were squat toilets that might have only been cleaned once a year. At a certain point, everyone was dragging a bit, and the guide motivated us with "come on! they have sit down toilets at the next campsite! clean ones!"

It actually worked--everyone was much more motivated. But it turned out he was lying.

derspiess

Quote from: Tyr on February 07, 2015, 10:59:52 AM
I recall in Amsterdam they have urinals out on the streets. The world needs more of those

Yeah.  If you can overcome stage fright there, you can overcome it everywhere.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Norgy

If you're off your skull drunk and full of Amsterdam's alternative cigarettes, you would as a tourist appreciate the public urinal.

In fact, you would probably see it as an oasis in a desert of canals, bars and coffeshops and try and have a drink from it, really.

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on February 06, 2015, 07:47:40 PM
I don't care if other dudes see my wang.  In fact I don't know how they couldn't... it's like an elephant's trunk down there. :showoff:

Grey, prehensile, and dripping with snot?  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Norgy

Siege

I like urinals.

They are the best place to drop a dounce.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.