News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Turkey's Presidential Takeover?

Started by Sheilbh, February 06, 2015, 10:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on February 10, 2015, 02:19:58 AM
I think the Russian government is basically run like SPECTRE.  But with less cat stroking.

I'm sure Putin is stroking some pussy.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Quote from: Tonitrus on February 10, 2015, 02:19:58 AM
I think the Russian government is basically run like SPECTRE.  But with less cat stroking.
:yeahright:

Siege

Oh shit, was that Putin petting a fucking tiger?
Obama needs to man up!

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Valmy

There is no point trying to outdo Putin in the machismo department.  He has that one locked up.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Putin presenting Sisi with an AK-47:

And Egypt's getting a free trade deal with the Eurasian Union.
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Why would a democratic leader have a deal with a military dictatorship  :mad:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zanza

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 10, 2015, 01:00:53 PM
And Egypt's getting a free trade deal with the Eurasian Union.
:huh: Why would anybody even take the Eurasian Union seriously when not even Khazakstan and Belarus do?

Valmy

If Armenia takes it seriously then maybe Spellus might.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

It was pretty obvious during his first run for President that Obama is a tremendous nerd.  Ah well it is what this country is coming to.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on February 10, 2015, 01:17:23 PM
It was pretty obvious during his first run for President that Obama is a tremendous nerd. 

Dunno-- a lot of people here seemed to think he was a badass around that time.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on February 10, 2015, 01:23:52 PM
Quote from: Valmy on February 10, 2015, 01:17:23 PM
It was pretty obvious during his first run for President that Obama is a tremendous nerd. 

Dunno-- a lot of people here seemed to think he was a badass around that time.

They clearly never saw that video of him bowling.  But consider the audience, being a tremendous nerd might make you a badass to some people.

derspiess

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on February 10, 2015, 12:56:21 PM
There is no point trying to outdo Putin in the machismo department.  He has that one locked up.

A Putin-Netanyahu cage fight would be awesome.  :lol:

Putin is slightly younger, but Netanyahu was an actual elite combat soldier rather than just a KGB goon, so he may have the edge.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess