Linux gun helps you shoot up to a mile without seeing your target

Started by viper37, January 19, 2015, 02:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Siege

Do you really think 0bama is going to pay for this when there are so many votes to buy with that money by giving welfare to poor people?
Without poor people there would be no democrat party, therefore they keep people poor by having them enslaved with welfare.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

By the way Viper, don't be a lazy fuck and cut and paste that article so people can read it here.

By the way Viper, that system is not necessary to hit targets at a mile. With a 3.38 Lapua rifle even a girl can hit at a mile.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

viper37

Quote from: Siege on January 20, 2015, 05:38:30 PM
Do you really think 0bama is going to pay for this when there are so many votes to buy with that money by giving welfare to poor people?
poor people don't often vote, so they're irrelevant.

As a military tool, at 40 000$ a piece, I don't think it requires a special budget, if indeed it is necessary for current snipers.  It's not like there's 100 000 snipers in all branches of the US Army, and before this device is fully tested&operational, Obama will only be a souvenir.

Btw, at the pay grade of a non commissionned officer is making in the US army, you'd probably be a beneficiary of Obama's proposed measures.  Now, if he was proposing to tax the rich and raise army/navy/air force paygrades, now, he'd get some support...

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Siege on January 20, 2015, 05:41:23 PM
By the way Viper, don't be a lazy fuck and cut and paste that article so people can read it here.
You're too lazy to click a link? ;)

By the way Viper, that system is not necessary to hit targets at a mile. With a 3.38 Lapua rifle even a girl can hit at a mile.
I'm not an expert with guns, so it is nice to see that there are alternatives to shoot people over very long distance :)