News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Acts of Terrorism megathread

Started by mongers, August 04, 2016, 08:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: The Brain on August 23, 2022, 02:03:58 AMA suspicious bag in central Stockholm during a festival with lots of people was removed by the police. It has been confirmed that it was a bomb. No info about suspects or leads is available.

A group of 15-year-olds are suspects.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

A number of people glued themselves to one of the main roads leading to one of the major hospitals in Stockholm, blocking several ambulances from reaching the hospital.

Jacob

Quote from: The Brain on August 29, 2022, 03:44:10 AM
Quote from: The Brain on August 23, 2022, 02:03:58 AMA suspicious bag in central Stockholm during a festival with lots of people was removed by the police. It has been confirmed that it was a bomb. No info about suspects or leads is available.

Was there some sort of ideological motive involved, or is that still unclear?

The Brain

Quote from: Jacob on August 29, 2022, 03:51:36 AM
Quote from: The Brain on August 29, 2022, 03:44:10 AM

Was there some sort of ideological motive involved, or is that still unclear?

No info yet that I've seen.

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on August 29, 2022, 03:45:44 AMA number of people glued themselves to one of the main roads leading to one of the major hospitals in Stockholm, blocking several ambulances from reaching the hospital.

File that one under "problems you can solve with a machete."
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Quote from: grumbler on August 30, 2022, 05:55:10 AM
Quote from: The Brain on August 29, 2022, 03:45:44 AMA number of people glued themselves to one of the main roads leading to one of the major hospitals in Stockholm, blocking several ambulances from reaching the hospital.

File that one under "problems you can solve with a machete."

Yeah. Criminals who think they are fighting a good fight are annoying af.

mongers

A terrorist bombing in Istanbul's main shopping street killed six and injured many more yesterday; ISIL?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Larch

Quote from: mongers on November 14, 2022, 09:14:28 AMA terrorist bombing in Istanbul's main shopping street killed six and injured many more yesterday; ISIL?

Turkey, as usual, blames the Kurds.

viper37

Quote from: The Larch on November 14, 2022, 09:21:51 AM
Quote from: mongers on November 14, 2022, 09:14:28 AMA terrorist bombing in Istanbul's main shopping street killed six and injured many more yesterday; ISIL?

Yeah, read that today.  They already know who did it, all the accomplices (all 41 of it), where the order came from, which group ordered it... Men, it almost looks like they already had a story prepared for the next attack.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: viper37 on November 15, 2022, 02:27:36 PM

Yeah, read that today.  They already know who did it, all the accomplices (all 41 of it), where the order came from, which group ordered it... Men, it almost looks like they already had a story prepared for the next attack.

Then it's likely to be Daesh or some other islamist group but Erdogan won't recognize it.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 15, 2022, 03:39:44 PM

Then it's likely to be Daesh or some other islamist group but Erdogan won't recognize it.
If so, can't expect Erdogan to push his fellow travellers under the bus eh.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on November 15, 2022, 03:59:42 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 15, 2022, 03:39:44 PM

If so, can't expect Erdogan to push his fellow travellers under the bus eh.

Well, Iznogoud lost control of the situation again as the typical wizard apprentice.