News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

May 2015 UK General Election Campaign.

Started by mongers, January 09, 2015, 03:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tamas

Valmy

Quote from: Tamas on April 15, 2015, 03:45:57 PM
Don't they receive funding from Russia?

Probably. One would think Russia had more important things to spend its money on than paranoia.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

PJL

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 15, 2015, 03:24:07 PM
God help anyone who cares about defence or foreign policy (except Europe) in this election :bleeding:
:weep:

At least the Greens are honest about them wanting to abolish the military. Everyone else (other than UKIP) are saying it's because of austerity.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tamas on April 15, 2015, 03:45:57 PM
Quote from: Valmy on April 15, 2015, 03:41:45 PM
Quote from: The Larch on April 15, 2015, 03:38:53 PM
UK being unecessarily hostile to Russia over Ukraine.

:bleeding:

Don't they receive funding from Russia?
No, foreign donations are largely banned. You can see big donors here:
http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/find-information-by-subject/political-parties-campaigning-and-donations/donations-and-loans-to-political-parties/quarterly-donations-and-loans#donationsaccepted
UKIP's major donors:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/these-are-the-people-funding-ukips-election-campaign#.weolqq67K :lol:

I imagine one of the larger sources of funding is actually European Parliament money as UKIP always claim the maximum allowable :lol:

Though Farage no doubt earns a fair bit on Russia Today.

I don't see why you need a conspiracy to explain an anti-European populist right party finding something attractive about an anti-European populist right leader :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

Also the Tory party has controversially followed the CCP with their manifesto, which is based on the idea 'we have a plan for every stage of your life'.

And everyone's having fun with this excerpt from the Green party manifesto:

Edit: Incidentally I'm increasingly convinced that, like Scotland, the whole country's just going fucking mad :bleeding: :blink:
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

Valmy

They are going to have post offices sell milk? Well I hope that is soy milk at least Green Party!

Josquius

Farage is doing simply excellent in this debate :lol:
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on April 15, 2015, 05:54:35 PM
They are going to have post offices sell milk? Well I hope that is soy milk at least Green Party!

The Post Office nearest to my work looks like half mini-mart, half mailboxes etc.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Quote from: garbon on April 17, 2015, 03:35:20 PM
Quote from: Valmy on April 15, 2015, 05:54:35 PM

The Post Office nearest to my work looks like half mini-mart, half mailboxes etc.
Yeah lots of post offices are in shops, especially in the countryside.
Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tyr on April 16, 2015, 02:35:54 PM
Farage is doing simply excellent in this debate :lol:
Was that this moment?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W70PXllDAso&feature=youtu.be

Edit: Also just saw a story that the Coalition for Marriage is distributing leaflets informing constituents that Caroline Lucas voted for gay marriage. Which is bound to work in Brighton :blink: :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 17, 2015, 03:49:37 PM

Edit: Also just saw a story that the Coalition for Marriage is distributing leaflets informing constituents that Caroline Lucas voted for gay marriage. Which is bound to work in Brighton :blink: :lol:

:lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Monoriu

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 15, 2015, 04:22:59 PM
Also the Tory party has controversially followed the CCP with their manifesto, which is based on the idea 'we have a plan for every stage of your life'.

And everyone's having fun with this excerpt from the Green party manifesto:

Edit: Incidentally I'm increasingly convinced that, like Scotland, the whole country's just going fucking mad :bleeding: :blink:

May as well just say land of honey and milk and save all that electronic space  :lol:

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!