News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

11 dead in French satirical magazine shooting

Started by Brazen, January 07, 2015, 06:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

And you guys seriously haven't seen his avatar and the text underneath? I only changed mine after I saw his.  :lol:

dps

Quote from: 11B4V on January 12, 2015, 01:33:20 PM
Quote from: dps on January 12, 2015, 01:32:27 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 12, 2015, 01:18:20 PM
I don't know what the civil litigation laws are in France, but I hope CH gets sued by the families of the innocent civilians killed. 

Geez, being too open to BS lawsuits is one of the worst problems of the US justice system, maybe the worst one, and you're wishing it on another country?

I hope they are, yes.

Wow.  Zoupa was right;  you have taken the stupidest stance in this thread. 

11B4V

Quote from: Martinus on January 12, 2015, 01:36:51 PM
And you guys seriously haven't seen his avatar and the text underneath? I only changed mine after I saw his.  :lol:

Amazing wasnt it.  :lol: I look at and read the text below peoples avatars. I find it interesting.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

dps

It's Willy Wonka, isn't it?  The Gene Wilder one, not Johnny Depp?

11B4V

Quote from: dps on January 12, 2015, 01:38:12 PM
I don't know what the civil litigation laws are in France, but I hope CH gets sued by the families of the innocent civilians killed. 

Geez, being too open to BS lawsuits is one of the worst problems of the US justice system, maybe the worst one, and you're wishing it on another country?

I hope they are, yes.

That was Marty that said that you idiot.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: dps on January 12, 2015, 01:41:26 PM

Lost in the sauce. :lol:

Do I need to repost what was in my avatar, now that you sharp people are wondering? Hell Marty noticed and silently countered.  :lol:

11B4V

That's Berkut.

dps

Quote from: 11B4V on January 12, 2015, 01:42:22 PM

I hope they are, yes.

Well, whoever it was that posted it was right.

dps

Quote from: 11B4V on January 12, 2015, 01:43:00 PM

Lost in the sauce. :lol:

Nah, my eyesight is just that bad now.

11B4V

Quote from: dps on January 12, 2015, 01:46:23 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 12, 2015, 01:42:22 PM

I hope they are, yes.

Well, whoever it was that posted it was right.

No

Jacob

Quote from: Siege on January 12, 2015, 10:24:35 AM
Hey Jacob, is that it?
6 newspapers from the entire muslim world condenm the attacks?
And 2 of them are non-muslim lebanese?

I don't know. I'm not a representative of all papers in the Muslim world.

mongers

Languish at its 'finest', some initial sympathy for the French evaporates into 2003 era disdain, thread then successfully derailed by an obvius troll.  :sleep:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Martinus

So, my favourite two conspiracy theories.

No. 1. Promulgated by a Kremlin advisor in Russia: CIA orchestrated the attack. Unclear how that would benefit them but hey.

No. 2. Promulgated by a Polish blogger. Putin orchestrated the attack to help Marine Le Pen win the elections and she is already in his pocket.

11B4V

Quote from: mongers on January 12, 2015, 01:53:28 PM
Languish at its 'finest', some initial sympathy for the French evaporates into 2003 era disdain, thread then successfully detailed by in your face troll.  :sleep:

;)

Martinus

Quote from: mongers on January 12, 2015, 01:53:28 PM
Languish at its 'finest', some initial sympathy for the French evaporates into 2003 era disdain, thread then successfully derailed by an obvius troll.  :sleep:

It's true that nothing gets Languish juices flowing as well as some bona fide Islamist terrorism.