Marco Polo
1 (2.8%)
Write in for ______
0 (0%)
Jaron & Khloe Take Salt Lake
3 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Eddie Teach

So can we wash away the shame of having chosen Orange is the New Black last year?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

True detective or Fargo. I'll give the edge to TD.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

MadBurgerMaker

I've only watched a couple of episodes of The Knick, but I like it.  True Detective was pretty great though, gotta vote for that one.

The accents in Fargo bother me too much.  I just can't stand it.  :Embarrass:

CountDeMoney

True Detective.  [spoiler]While the happy ending was a bit more formulaic that I had expected from the buildup, it wasn't enough of a drop to kill the whole effort.   It was still a tremendously done series.[/spoiler]

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

garbon

Quote from: Queequeg on January 04, 2015, 08:38:46 PM
Hannibal. 

What part of "new show of 2014" did you not understand? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Queequeg

"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Queequeg

I'm voting for Transparent because almost no one else will. 

garbon

Quote from: Queequeg on January 04, 2015, 08:44:55 PM
I'm voting for Transparent because almost no one else will. 

I already had. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

Other - That one with the Bigfoot and the aliens hunting wild moose from the Alaskan train while being chased by two naked survivalists.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: PDH on January 04, 2015, 08:53:44 PM
Other - That one with the Bigfoot and the aliens hunting wild moose from the Alaskan train while being chased by two naked survivalists.

Sounds pretty good.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on January 04, 2015, 08:53:44 PM

Didn't know katmai hung out with aliens.  NYUK

Admiral Yi

I saw maybe an episode and a half of True Detectives, an episode and a half of Penny Dreadful, and about 10 minutes of Fargo.  Didn't care overly much for any of them.  So I guess I'll vote Jaron.

Eddie Teach

My list:

Fargo
Halt & Catch Fire
Marco Polo(probably inflated because I saw it over last couple weeks)
True Detective
Tyrant
Manhattan
Silicon Valley
Gotham
Salem
The Strain

For 2013 I would probably switch my vote to Brooklyn Nine Nine. Funniest show on tv right now.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Queequeg