0 (0%)
Jaron & Khloe Take Salt Lake
3 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 36

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 04, 2015, 09:04:46 PM
My list:

Halt & Catch Fire

I really liked that, and you rarely heard a peep about it.

Norgy

"Fargo" barely pushing "True Detective" to second. "Halt and catch fire" a good number three.

crazy canuck

True Detective started out great but ended with a whimper.

Marco Polo was very good despite glaring historical inaccuracies and anachronisms.

Those were the only two on the list I have seen.  Voted for Marco Polo.

celedhring

True Detective wins it for me, with Fargo as a very honorable second.

Gups

Fargo for me thanks to Billy Bob's performance edging out Matty McC's. TD and Transparent tying for second.

It was apparently a vintage year for new BBC dramas - Happy Valley, Line of Duty, the Honourable Woman. Unfortunately I missed them all.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Gups on January 05, 2015, 12:45:31 PM
It was apparently a vintage year for new BBC dramas - Happy Valley, Line of Duty, the Honourable Woman. Unfortunately I missed them all.

Started getting into Season 1 of Happy Valley.  I like how it's developing.

Grey Fox

No Manhattan?

I voted TD, the only thing on the list I watched.

2014 is the year I started to suffer from series overload. Nothing new interested me & even running series have been falling off my shelves.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

The Larch

True Detective by far, its second season will surely be so hyped that it'll have a hard time living up to the expectations.

I must put a write in for Jane the Virgin for a honourable mention, it's a great show for the soft hearted of us, and much funnier that it has any right to be.  :wub:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 05, 2015, 01:00:53 PM
No Manhattan?

It's in my personal top 10, but didn't expect it to get votes. I chose the poll options mainly from what people talked about in the TV/Movie thread, but also looked at critical favorites.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Norgy

"Happy Valley" and "Line of Duty" were brilliant. "Line of Duty" was great with Lennie James in it, but this series was even better.

katmai

The bitter irony of working in tv. I've only seen True Detective and Silicon Valley of shows listed.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sheilbh

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 05, 2015, 12:48:05 PM

Started getting into Season 1 of Happy Valley.  I like how it's developing.
I think you'd enjoy Line of Duty too.

Quote"Happy Valley" and "Line of Duty" were brilliant. "Line of Duty" was great with Lennie James in it, but this series was even better.
We need to create new and better awards to acknowledge Keeley Hawes' performance as Denton in Line of Duty :o :wub:
Let's bomb Russia!

Norgy

She was really good, yes. "Line of Duty" was a clever series.

Sophie Scholl

Vited True Detective.  I've started into Marco Polo, but I don't think that it will compete for top honors.  I'm also quite enjoying Gotham and Flash.  I started Penny Dreadful, but haven't bothered to finish watching it yet.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Berkut

True Detective, if only because of that one chicks amazing breasts.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned