News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The whores of Montreal

Started by Razgovory, December 29, 2014, 09:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on January 01, 2015, 04:32:48 AM
I've hung out with prostitutes a couple of times, but can't remember ever being propositioned anywhere.

I was in Boystown in 2005 and when walking down the street had a man ask me how much.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: garbon on January 01, 2015, 01:54:26 PM
I've hung out with prostitutes a couple of times, but can't remember ever being propositioned anywhere.

I was in Boystown in 2005 and when walking down the street had a man ask me how much.

:lol: I hadn't thought of it that way, but I did have a couple propositions in that money-sex direction as a youngster.  A guy actually got really pissed off after I politely declined the proposal of a blow job in Bryant Park (offering a pretty petty-ante amount of money, I have to say), and chased me around Port Authority until I managed to run out one of the side street exits.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Martinus

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on January 01, 2015, 02:19:37 PM

:lol: I hadn't thought of it that way, but I did have a couple propositions in that money-sex direction as a youngster.  A guy actually got really pissed off after I politely declined the proposal of a blow job in Bryant Park (offering a pretty petty-ante amount of money, I have to say), and chased me around Port Authority until I managed to run out one of the side street exits.

I hope he was the one offering to give you a blowjob and paying for it,  at least.

Malthus

Well, don't leave us all in suspense.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Why? To impress your date?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on January 02, 2015, 09:23:13 AM

Well, don't leave us all in suspense.

:unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.