News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The whores of Montreal

Started by Razgovory, December 29, 2014, 09:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on December 30, 2014, 12:33:44 AM
Ha, you could make a little collage of these and call it "The Faces of Poutine".

Or "Poutaines".

The Brain

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 29, 2014, 09:43:39 PM
The really, really hot professionals--the ones that charge several thousands a day for their time, speak multiple languages, have Stanford educations--

I'm not paying for bitchy.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 29, 2014, 09:43:39 PM
The really, really hot professionals--the ones that charge several thousands a day for their time, speak multiple languages, have Stanford educations--

Aheh.  I just got it. :D
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Maladict

Quote from: dps on December 30, 2014, 01:59:08 AM
He was like, "Yeah, right.  If I'm going to cruise downtown for sex, obviously I'm going to do so in a delivery van at 2 in the afternoon".

I live around the corner from the local red light district (red light street, really). I walk past it every morning on my way to work, at 6 or 7am it looks like rush hour and it's nothing but delivery/company vans.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on December 30, 2014, 03:37:45 AM
I'm not paying for bitchy.

You pay for the sex, the bitchy is on the house.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Maladict

Malthus

I've seen this set of mugshots before - from what I recall, it is somewhat misleading, in that the some of the women pictured were charged with "keeping a bawdy house" - that is, as living off the income of prostitutes.

Perhaps these were themselves former prostitutes, but not necessarily how they earned their money when the pics were taken. 
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Quote from: dps on December 30, 2014, 01:49:12 AM
I've been accosted a few times in bars by hookers, and even if I was willing to pay for sex, I've never seen one that, based on looks, shouldn't have had to pay me instead--and I'm fat and ugly myself.

I've only been propositioned by a hooker once, and it was in the parking garage at Philadelphia International.  No idea what she was doing there, but honestly she did look pretty hot-- dressed nicely as well.  So obviously either upscale or formerly upscale that had fallen on hard times.

But going by what I've seen of the rest of them, either on the news or COPS type shows or the obvious ones that tend to work a particular street every day-- I honestly don't see how any dude could ever be hard up enough to stick his dick in that.  Even ignoring the possibility of catching something and having to pay for it.  Just-- no.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I got an offer in a Wal Mart parking lot. PASS
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 30, 2014, 10:00:23 AM
I got an offer in a Wal Mart parking lot. PASS

But you needed the money. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Quote from: Maladict on December 30, 2014, 07:27:06 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on December 30, 2014, 05:35:17 AM
Man, Europe is great.

It amuses me, but it's mostly sad.

Maybe a little.  But you don't grow your own food, do you?  No, sir, you go to the store and pay for it.

Or do you mean the sex Slavs?  Hey, you have regulations.
Kinemalogue

Josephus

Given that I spent my university years living in residence on Gerrard and Church streets, in Toronto, an area notorious for prostitutes, I can say I was propositioned many times.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011