NFL Postseason Megathread: Playoffs in the Post-Orton Era

Started by CountDeMoney, December 29, 2014, 02:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 11, 2015, 03:05:36 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 11, 2015, 03:03:57 PM
Dallas vs. New England is the ultimate NFL meteor game.

The League will ensure it happens.
They'd like to, but the officials would have to job the Seahawks pretty hard.  And there might be some hope that Manning can beat Brady one more time.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on January 11, 2015, 03:07:46 PM

They'd like to, but the officials would have to job the Seahawks pretty hard.  And there might be some hope that Manning can beat Brady one more time.

Manning won't beat Brady, because it's under 80 degrees now.  The Seahawks can win, but they have to drop 30 points on them first.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 11, 2015, 03:10:50 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 11, 2015, 03:07:46 PM

Manning won't beat Brady, because it's under 80 degrees now.  The Seahawks can win, but they have to drop 30 points on them first.
Maybe it'll warm up next week.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

MadBurgerMaker

Helluva catch/non-catch that got called back.  Guess he shouldn't have reached for the endzone like that.

The Green Bay WR just throwing the dude off him immediately after that was cool though.

Admiral Yi

I haven't watched an Aikman covered game in a long time.  He sounds like he has been getting coaching on his English.

Excellent game.  The Snowbowl comparison is retarded.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 11, 2015, 04:04:46 PM
Helluva catch/non-catch that got called back.  Guess he shouldn't have reached for the endzone like that.

I miss the 1980s, where the ground could not cause a fumble.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 11, 2015, 04:04:46 PM

He should have used the off hand to cradle the ball instead of bracing his impact.

CountDeMoney

MadBurgerMaker

Man that was really good coverage by 37 too.  He got a piece of that and Bryant still (damn near, I guess) brought it down.

dps

I like GB, and I'm not a Dallas fan, but frankly that was a catch.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on January 11, 2015, 04:38:25 PM
I like GB, and I'm not a Dallas fan, but frankly that was a catch.

Yeah, it was.  Should've been a completion, down by contact inside the 1.

MadBurgerMaker

Seems like a really long time for that to still be "in the process" of catching it.  He got it, pulled it down after 37 nearly knocked it away, took a couple steps, kinda lunged for the goal line, and had the elbow on the ground before that thing moved.