NFL Postseason Megathread: Playoffs in the Post-Orton Era

Started by CountDeMoney, December 29, 2014, 02:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on January 10, 2015, 05:38:50 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 10, 2015, 05:30:22 PM
Tom does so hate to get his uniform dirty, doesn't he?
Screaming at the refs, trying to kick guys from the ground.  What a bitch.

All QBs work the refs, but in all my years watching football, I don't think I've ever seen a QB whine and cry to them like Brady does.  It's almost as if he thinks he's working the umpire over the strike zone.

Dan Marino used to yell and scream a lot on the field as well, but it was at his own receivers.  Because Dan Marino never, ever threw an interception that was ever his fault.  No, siree.  Just didn't happen.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on January 10, 2015, 06:42:53 PM
Joe Flacco has 4 TD passes.

Doesn't mean shit if Tom Brady has more, which is what's going to happen if they don't get to him and stop giving up the middle of the fucking field.

CountDeMoney

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 10, 2015, 06:57:02 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 10, 2015, 06:42:53 PM
Joe Flacco has 4 TD passes.

Doesn't mean shit if Tom Brady has more, which is what's going to happen if they don't get to him and stop giving up the middle of the fucking field.
Those short passes are making the game untenable.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Seems to be whomever has ball last wins from looks of online browsing. Stuck working so can't watch it.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

Ravens dodged a major bullet with that fumble/flag.

MadBurgerMaker

Neil

CountDeMoney

It's a shame the Ravens' defensive strategy for this game was 7-on-7 scrimmaging.

Neil

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on January 10, 2015, 08:00:27 PM
Fucking Flacco

If Torrey Smith had decided to go up for the ball instead of playing DB, it would've turned out differently.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 10, 2015, 08:01:26 PM
Quote from: katmai on January 10, 2015, 08:00:27 PM
Fucking Flacco

If Torrey Smith had decided to go up for the ball instead of playing DB, it would've turned out differently.
Yeah.  You just can't throw that ball to Torrey Smith.  He just doesn't compete for the ball.