NFL Playoff Game Spreads 1/3 - 1/4, 2015

Date & Time    Favorite    Spread    Underdog
1/3 4:35 ET    At Carolina    -4.5    Arizona
1/3 8:15 ET    At Pittsburgh    -3    Baltimore
1/4 1:00 ET    At Indianapolis    -4    Cincinnati
1/4 4:40 ET    At Dallas    -7    Detroit

Goodbye, Kyle.  :(

alfred russel

So after all the blabbering about how the NFC South representative is going to suck, Carolina is a 4.5 pt favorite.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Admiral Yi

Quote from: alfred russel on December 29, 2014, 02:12:09 PM
So after all the blabbering about how the NFC South representative is going to suck, Carolina is a 4.5 pt favorite.

Dude, home field gives you 3 points.

alfred russel

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 29, 2014, 02:14:50 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on December 29, 2014, 02:12:09 PM

Dude, home field gives you 3 points.

Not sure what that changes. Vegas thinks Carolina is the better team.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

alfred russel

If they could win the super bowl, this would be the greatest season ever.

CountDeMoney

The real question today:

Accidental?  Or on purpose?

I say it was an innocent accident by House of Spears, who still suffers from being painted by the bad reputation brush, no matter what he does. 
He could've delivered Rodgers' baby in the back of a cab stuck in a snow storm, and still be dragged before the Commissioner's Office.

:unsure:

:ph34r:

Admiral Yi

Is that Soo?  Dude seriously should be banned from the league.

KRonn

In the last few games the Patriots stumbled their way into a bye week and home field advantage for all playoff games. Their offense was stopped the last couple of games, and yesterday they lost the final game of the season to Buffalo.  I hope their post season offense improves or else it'll be a short season. Prior to that it was extremely good, and their defense has been very good, but injuries have hurt them too.

alfred russel

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 29, 2014, 02:36:17 PM
Is that Soo?  Dude seriously should be banned from the league.

I present the famous "giving the business call":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eslz06J9hFw

The point here isn't the call. The point is pinning down a future hall of fame QB and going for blows to his head only got a 15 yard penalty (after sparking guys to come off the bench). No ejection etc.

If we are going to throw out Suh, we should retroactively throw out most of the guys that played before 2000.

I think things started going awry in football when they started making lawyers NFL commissioner and college ADs.

Admiral Yi

Best solution would be a season ending chop block.  One each season.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 29, 2014, 02:34:26 PM
Accidental?  Or on purpose?

I say it was an innocent accident by House of Spears, who still suffers from being painted by the bad reputation brush, no matter what he does. 

You're kidding, right?  He's clearly putting all his weight on that left foot.  He even lifted his right foot off the ground.  He didn't even bother faking surprise at stepping on someone's ankle.

One game suspension is much too lenient.  Suspend him for the playoffs (however many games that would be) plus the first 4 games of next year.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

He returned and finished the game and he has a bye week to rest, so he'll be fine.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on December 29, 2014, 03:59:01 PM
You're kidding, right?  He's clearly putting all his weight on that left foot.  He even lifted his right foot off the ground.  He didn't even bother faking surprise at stepping on someone's ankle.

He was busying looking downfield as the play developed.  :P