News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Will Charles be king?

Started by Josquius, December 25, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will the Charles, POW, ever become King?

Yes. The queen will abdicate
1 (2.2%)
Yes. The queen can't live forever
28 (60.9%)
No. The Queen will outlive him.
7 (15.2%)
No. It will skip him and go to William
7 (15.2%)
No. There will be a republic
3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Tonitrus

I wonder how different that poll would be if you removed the mention of Diana.  I imagine the emotional pull just from mentioning the name probably gains that option several points.

Admiral Yi

Agreed.  It would be more neutral to phrase it "should Camilla be given a different title, because she and Charles were fucking while he was married to a different woman."

The Brain

Should people shut the fuck up and not judge their betters? Yes/No/Maybe
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

As long as they pay up, my bettors can do as they like. Otherwise, they get the clamps.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 26, 2014, 05:30:25 PM
Agreed.  It would be more neutral to phrase it "should Camilla be given a different title, because she and Charles were fucking while he was married to a different woman."
For what reason though? Public opinion against Camilla is because of Diana, not some purely abstract affair.
Let's bomb Russia!

Razgovory

Quote from: The Brain on December 26, 2014, 05:31:37 PM
Should people shut the fuck up and not judge their betters? Yes/No/Maybe

We'll cross that bridge when some come along.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 26, 2014, 05:41:04 PM
For what reason though? Public opinion against Camilla is because of Diana, not some purely abstract affair.

I was goofin' bro.

MadBurgerMaker

Is there something generally wrong with Charles?  I know he looks goofy and all that, but is he some sort of moron?  If not, what real difference would it make if he's king for a few years after Elizabeth kicks it?  Hell, even if he is a moron, does it really matter any more?

CountDeMoney

William and Kate would look better on Franklin Mint commemorative plates than Turner and Hooch.

Ed Anger

I would pay 19.95 for a plate with Kate's ass on it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

We will have King Chuck. We deserve it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on December 26, 2014, 09:00:07 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 26, 2014, 08:31:00 PM
I would pay 19.95 for a plate with Kate's ass on it.

Hear, hear

I will personally glaze every plate sold.

CountDeMoney

Get the matching Pippa asscup and saucer set.

Ed Anger