News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas Everyone

Started by mongers, December 24, 2014, 07:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Boner: is the childbride embarrassed by her relatives or does she think they're just fine?

11B4V

QuoteLast time her irish/german
That's not the problem.

QuoteHoosier
That's the problem.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Merry Christmas Languish!  I look forward to year 12 of our community of love and joy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tonitrus on December 25, 2014, 02:29:01 PM

I always find it great that if you go back, you can always find humans making pictures of cats:
Let's bomb Russia!

derspiess

Quote from: 11B4V on December 25, 2014, 09:56:02 PM
That's not the problem.

The Irish part is.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

viper37

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year while I'm at it! :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Tonitrus

Barrister

Quote from: derspiess on December 26, 2014, 10:22:24 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on December 25, 2014, 09:56:02 PM
That's not the problem.

The Irish part is.

Only when combined with Catholicism.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)