"They are the most brutal and most dangerous enemy I have ever seen in my life."

Started by mongers, December 23, 2014, 02:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

I'd put money on the Hoya sticking it out.

The Jordanian military is comprised of Bedouin badasses.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tonitrus on December 23, 2014, 11:53:14 PM
The difference is, of course, that in CAR, we are, and have always been, Mono-apathetic.  In Iraq, it can be said we might have some responsibility...even if we gave the locals every chance in the world (and then some), and they chose to screw it up anyway.
Every chance in the world? :blink:
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 24, 2014, 11:17:05 AM

I'd like to think so, particularly how this issue is probably the gravest military threat they've faced that doesn't have baby blue on it.  I'm confident that AnchorClanker embedded as their Deputy Minister of Defense will help them stay the course.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 24, 2014, 11:37:12 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 24, 2014, 11:17:05 AM

I'd like to think so, particularly how this issue is probably the gravest military threat they've faced that doesn't have baby blue on it.  I'm confident that AnchorClanker embedded as their Deputy Minister of Defense will help them stay the course.

Yes, IS is pretty much an existential threat to Jordan.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Siege

Can we deploy now?
Not yet?
They are getting stronger.
Now they are shooting down Yardenian planes.

But whatever. We'll fight and die where and when you civvies tell us to. At least let us really win this time.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on December 24, 2014, 01:11:21 PM
Can we deploy now?
Not yet?
They are getting stronger.
Now they are shooting down Yardenian planes.

But whatever. We'll fight and die where and when you civvies tell us to. At least let us really win this time.

Don't blame your failures on others.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?