NFL Week 16: I saw Commish Goodell kissing Santa Claus, and then lying about it

Started by CountDeMoney, December 20, 2014, 05:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Nobody may circle the wagons like the Buffalo Bills, but nobody fails to show up for road games when it matters like the Baltimore Ravens.  :bleeding:

sbr

Kenny Albert's sweater has a snowman with a carrot penis.  Bold move.  Strangely enough Fox hasn't cut to the announcer shot since this came up on Twitter.

MadBurgerMaker

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Quote from: sbr on December 21, 2014, 02:51:35 PM
Kenny Albert's sweater has a snowman with a carrot penis.  Bold move.  Strangely enough Fox hasn't cut to the announcer shot since this came up on Twitter.

I laughed so hard it triggered an asthma attack. THANKS A LOT.

:lmfao:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

Quotelol, Keenum's doing just fine.

lol?  It's not Keenum.  It's the line.  They need to get the ball out faster and putting him in the shotgun with a bunch of short routes would help (they've been doing that on this current drive, actually).  Foster can run out of any formation.

Also, Flacco could be helpful and keep throwing picks kthx

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 21, 2014, 03:42:40 PM
Quotelol, Keenum's doing just fine.

lol?  It's not Keenum.  It's the line.  They need to get the ball out faster and putting him in the shotgun with a bunch of short routes would help (they've been doing that on this current drive, actually).  Foster can run out of any formation.

Yeah, your concerns are misplaced.  You knew he was going to get hit anyway but Keenum's playing a great game, considering his bags aren't even unpacked.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 21, 2014, 03:56:04 PM
Yeah, your concerns are misplaced.  You knew he was going to get hit anyway but Keenum's playing a great game, considering his bags aren't even unpacked.

Tap the brakes on the great game and bags aren't unpacked stuff.  Keenum lives in Houston and played for them in the preseason (plus last year under Kubiak, but that doesn't matter). He's checking down a lot, which I don't mind given the lack of protection, but he's sub 50% for completions and they've only gotten into the endzone once despite excellent field position. 

He's also gotten lit up real bad a couple of times, which I would prefer to avoid. 

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 21, 2014, 04:26:56 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 21, 2014, 03:56:04 PM

Tap the brakes on the great game and bags aren't unpacked stuff.

Lighten up.  The Texans won.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 21, 2014, 04:33:02 PM
Lighten up.  The Texans won.

I don't want Keenum concussed into oblivion.  The guy has stones, and I'd prefer to have him on the roster next year as well, if at all possible.  Mallett only had a one year deal, Savage got his knee taken out, and Fitz...Fitz played pretty well actually, but they stuck a rod into his tibia or some nasty shit like that.

MadBurgerMaker

The Colts receivers seem to have forgotten how to catch over the last week.

Sophie Scholl

I have no explanation at all for why Beckham, Jr. was allowed to stay in the game other than the NFL not wanting to lose out on the highlight clips he provides.  Vince McMahon approves of the officiating. :rolleyes:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Sophie Scholl

I feel for my boy Kyle Orton, but that was worth slipping down a few picks in the draft for Oaktown. :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."