News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy birthday, meri!

Started by Syt, December 13, 2014, 12:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

HB.

Birthday in December?  I bet you got ripped off as a kid. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

merithyn

Wow! Thanks, guys! ^_^

If I remember correctly, isn't it mongers' birthday, too?

By the way, I'm 45 this year, and I'm really okay with that. I'm on my way down the hill now, and I don't have to care what anyone else thinks. :yeah:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

merithyn

Quote from: Ideologue on December 13, 2014, 12:57:33 PM
HB.

Birthday in December?  I bet you got ripped off as a kid. :(

My mother says no. That she tried really hard to keep my birthday and Christmas separate. However, somehow, my brother, born in August, managed to get both a bike for his birthday AND a Christmas present, whereas I only managed the bike. :hmm:

Regardless, she still doesn't decorate for Christmas until after my birthday, which is funny because I usually start decorating right after Thanksgiving. :D
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Syt

Quote from: merithyn on December 14, 2014, 07:49:11 PM
By the way, I'm 45 this year, and I'm really okay with that. I'm on my way down the hill now, and I don't have to care what anyone else thinks. :yeah:

:hug:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grallon

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Brazen

Happy belated birthday Meri, hope everyone spoiled you :hug:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on December 14, 2014, 07:49:11 PM

Yeah...we call that "waiting out the clock".

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus