And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 14: Yeah, whatever

Started by CountDeMoney, December 07, 2014, 01:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Gotta keep working on the grill under the sink.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on December 08, 2014, 10:35:56 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 08, 2014, 08:20:44 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 08, 2014, 09:16:26 AM
He had a couple of other good years too.

And since Griffin entered the league, the Rams have 20 wins.  The Redskins have 16.  Whether 3 mediocre seasons are better than one decent one and two terrible ones, I'm not sure.
The Redskins would have done even worse without him.  The question is does having a losing record for three years give you any place for talking shit?  The Rams were the ones doing the victory dance like they have achieved something.
The achieved something.  They turned one draft pick into a whole bunch of picks, improving their team.

An achievement is winning football games.  Maybe they should do some of that before doing a victory dance.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Ah, the Falcons are not so wounded as we were led to believe. So much the better.[/khannoonianlombardi]

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on December 08, 2014, 10:47:26 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 08, 2014, 10:35:56 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 08, 2014, 08:20:44 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 08, 2014, 09:16:26 AM
He had a couple of other good years too.

And since Griffin entered the league, the Rams have 20 wins.  The Redskins have 16.  Whether 3 mediocre seasons are better than one decent one and two terrible ones, I'm not sure.
The Redskins would have done even worse without him.  The question is does having a losing record for three years give you any place for talking shit?  The Rams were the ones doing the victory dance like they have achieved something.
The achieved something.  They turned one draft pick into a whole bunch of picks, improving their team.
An achievement is winning football games.  Maybe they should do some of that before doing a victory dance.
Their move helped them win football games, and then the team went and won another.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 08, 2014, 11:36:00 PM
Ah, the Falcons are not so wounded as we were led to believe. So much the better.[/khannoonianlombardi]
Yeah.  Maybe the Steelers' inconsistency can rear up again and have them lose.  Hell, maybe they could 'unleash hell' and lose out.  Although it would be best if they lose to the Falcons and Browns, and then beat the Bengals.  The Ravens having a home playoff game would be nice.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

LFFL #1 Team, Dirty Danes, got beat by Timmy.

I am not sure how to take this.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

I needed like .54 point from Julio Jones to win and he gave me 24.45 points :)

On to Tim.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

I think my LFFL team name next year may be Marvin's Midgets.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

Someone apparently ran a red light and hit Cam Newton's truck.  Both legs "visibly broken"according to the ever reliable Twitter, taken to the hospital.

E: 

Photos here: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2265474-cam-newton-injury-updates-on-panthers-stars-status-following-car-crash

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Grey Fox

Quote from: derspiess on December 09, 2014, 01:13:01 PM
I needed like .54 point from Julio Jones to win and he gave me 24.45 points :)

On to Tim.

Fucking Kapernickle.

CountDeMoney

Johnny Touchdouche has been named the starter against the Bengals. 

Grey Fox

May the era of Football Jesus begins!