News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Jon and Daenerys

Started by Siege, December 04, 2014, 01:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Its going to happen! (Too bad he is going to get her with so many miles)

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Grinning_Colossus

Ew, [spoiler]she's his aunt[/spoiler]!
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Siege

Targaryans don't care about that.
Did CdM remove one of the pictures?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Eddie Teach

You would have him break his oath a second time?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 04, 2014, 08:10:27 AM
You would have him break his oath a second time?

[spoiler]He will be free of his oath once he is resurrected[/spoiler]

Valmy

[spoiler]Jon Connington will put down these usurpers![/spoiler]
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

You do know a promo shot like that isn't an actual screencap from the next series, right?
██████
██████
██████

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Jon's hair looks puffier than normal.

sbr

Quote from: 11B4V on December 04, 2014, 12:46:27 PM
GoT...Yawn

:lol:

Yeah 10 year old shitty PC games, rebuilding a Camaro and shooting animals are things everyone else is really interested in.

11B4V

Quote from: sbr on December 04, 2014, 05:46:54 PM
GoT...Yawn

Yeah 10 year old shitty PC games, rebuilding a Camaro and shooting animals are things everyone else is really interested in.

GoT= The Young and Restless/General Hospital/Gray's Anatomy in a fantasy soap opera setting. Topped with a Sprinkling of assburger twilight angst
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

You've never seen it, have you.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Quote from: sbr on December 04, 2014, 05:46:54 PM
GoT...Yawn

Shitty PC games....I don't play paradox games
Camaro?????....A chevy, really.  :rolleyes:

Oh, and I will teaching my 9 y/o basic archery when she opens one of her presents on the 25th. So, suck an egg hippie.

11B4V