11/23 4:05 ET    At Seattle    -7    Arizona
11/23 4:05 ET    At San Diego    -4.5    St. Louis
11/23 4:25 ET    At Denver    -7    Miami
11/23 4:25 ET    At San Francisco    -9    Washington
11/23 8:30 ET    Dallas    -3.5    At NY Giants

Monday Night Football Point Spread

11/24 7:00 ET    At Buffalo (Detroit)    -3    NY Jets
11/24 8:30 ET    At New Orleans    -3.5    Baltimore

Parity and bad football continue their primacy as Oakland beat KC last night.  Who saw that one coming, other than everybody who's watched these shitty Thursday night game all season long?

The Jets versus Buffalo game has been relocated and rescheduled.  Guess $10 an hour + free tickets + more snow forecast wasn't worth inducing so many heart attacks at once.

QuoteThe NFL has moved the New York Jets-Buffalo Bills game to 7 p.m. ET on Monday at Ford Field in Detroit.

The game previously was scheduled for Sunday afternoon in Buffalo, but the NFL announced earlier Thursday that it would be moved as another storm brought the area's paralyzing three-day snowfall total to at least 6 feet.

"Public safety resources in western New York must be fully available to deal with the recovery from the storm," the NFL said in a statement.

Initially, the Bills hoped to clear Ralph Wilson Stadium in time for Sunday's 1 p.m. scheduled kickoff, offering $10 per hour and free game tickets to fans who could help shovel out the stadium.

"It is not practical to play a game in Orchard Park in the condition that our community is in," Bills president Russ Brandon said earlier Thursday, before the NFL announced the site change. "It really wasn't an option to try to play the game at any point Sunday, Monday or even potentially Tuesday based on what the forecast is."

Detroit was one of three possible alternate locations, along with Pittsburgh and Washington, D.C., sources said. The Lions play at New England on Sunday. It's 256 miles from Buffalo to Detroit.

"We are pleased to be hosting the Bills and Jets for their game Monday night," Lions president Tom Lewand said. "While our thoughts are with the people of the Buffalo area during this difficult time, our team at Ford Field will do everything we can to be good hosts to their team this weekend."

derspiess

I'm just getting a kick out of the fact that-- for the time being anyway-- the Bengals are just one win behind the Broncos for a playoff bye.

Granted, they are only like a half game ahead of the Steelers and will likely need to go 4-2 or maybe 5-1 on a tough remaining schedule to keep the division lead :D

Also, espn.com's playoff machine has the Ravens finishing 12-4 if the remaining games were decided using their current power rankings.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Oh d, d, d...sweet, faithful d. 

These are the Bengals.  Your Cincinnati Bengals.  You know how this will end.

I don't even have to retype it.  You already know the words.

derspiess

Yeah.  My best guess is they'll finish 9-6-1 and miss the playoffs because of that damned tie (thanks again, Nuge).  But nobody will say they died valiantly. 

In Week 1 I went through and made predictions for each game on the schedule.  Based upon my remaining predictions (which again are out of date but whatever) they would finish 10-5-1.  Or you could even say 11-4-1 since I predicted they'd split with the Browns and just flipped a coin on whether the loss would be home or away.

Whatever happens with the other games, you can obviously go ahead and mark the MNF game at home against the Broncos a loss.  They might as well star McCarron that game.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 21, 2014, 12:22:25 PM
Parity and bad football continue their primacy as Oakland beat KC last night.  Who saw that one coming, other than everybody who's watched these shitty Thursday night game all season long?

At least it was a close game. I was entertained anyways.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Goddamn, why did I mention the playoff machine :(

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Tonitrus

Not sure if I care for that take on the Corp's uniform.

CountDeMoney

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Admiral Yi

When did Miami get a halfway decent team?