4 (15.4%)
2 (7.7%)
0 (0%)
1 (3.8%)
2 (7.7%)
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Grey Fox

I always voted in Mayoral election based on fuckability. #2 it is.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 10, 2014, 11:33:32 AM

Me too. So I am probably going to vote for no. 5.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on November 10, 2014, 04:22:47 PM

Shocking.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on November 10, 2014, 04:22:47 PM

You're not going to vote for the second to last guy? He actually looks like a penis.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Surely Pollacks are going anteater not helmet.  :hmm:

alfred russel

Everyone is white...where is your diversity?  :hmm:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

dps

I be the first to admit that without Marti's spoilers, I'd never have guessed the incumbent.

Razgovory

I voted for the anti-gay guy.  He looks like the type you could share a bear with. :D
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

alfred russel

I think each Polish city should have two mayors. One to specialize in reading; the other in writing.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

Ed Anger

Quote from: alfred russel on November 10, 2014, 09:23:40 PM
I think each Polish city should have two mayors. One to specialize in reading; the other in writing.

Who will change the light bulbs?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

alfred russel

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 10, 2014, 09:24:42 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on November 10, 2014, 09:23:40 PM

Who will change the light bulbs?

I believe it is generally a community effort. The mayor holds the bulb while the village attempts to spin the building. They usually begin just before dawn and know they have achieved success when they see light.

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on November 10, 2014, 09:20:24 PM
I voted for the anti-gay guy.  He looks like the type you could share a bear with. :D

His favourite pastime is plastering the city with pictures of dead foetuses. You would get along like a house on fire.

Edit: Oh I misread. Yes, I think you two could share a "bear" together indeed.

Martinus

Ok, so as there seems to be a popular demand, here are more pictures of the green, polyamorous, latte-sipping, bike-riding (she wants to introduce congestion charge in Warsaw), hippie communist candidate:

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on November 11, 2014, 02:35:23 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 10, 2014, 09:20:24 PM

His favourite pastime is plastering the city with pictures of dead foetuses. You would get along like a house on fire.

Edit: Oh I misread. Yes, I think you two could share a "bear" together indeed.

I was hoping someone would get that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017