News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Khomeini 9 step plan to destroy Israel.

Started by jimmy olsen, November 09, 2014, 11:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 10, 2014, 06:43:47 PM
Raz is on the right track.  We should go back to the Natufians.

Marty will probably call those people "Bronze age" as well. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on November 10, 2014, 10:54:13 AM
Quote from: Josephus on November 10, 2014, 10:50:52 AM
At least he's not recommending the elimination of the Jewish people. You got to give him that. [Point two]

He specifically comes out against throwing Jews into the sea as well [Point 8].

I fail to see how you can destroy Israel and not do this.  I thought he was specifically meaning there would be no major invasion like in the past, since they did not work.  Not because he thought tossing Jews into the sea was a mean thing to do.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on November 11, 2014, 12:28:49 AM
Quote from: Jacob on November 10, 2014, 10:54:13 AM
Quote from: Josephus on November 10, 2014, 10:50:52 AM
At least he's not recommending the elimination of the Jewish people. You got to give him that. [Point two]

He specifically comes out against throwing Jews into the sea as well [Point 8].

I fail to see how you can destroy Israel and not do this.  I thought he was specifically meaning there would be no major invasion like in the past, since they did not work.  Not because he thought tossing Jews into the sea was a mean thing to do.

Presumably they'll have to walk out.  Or fly.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on November 11, 2014, 12:51:27 AM
Presumably they'll have to walk out.  Or fly.

I guess I didn't think 'drive Israel into the sea' was quite that concrete :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Siege

Quote from: Neil on November 09, 2014, 11:45:18 PM
Quote from: Valmy on November 09, 2014, 11:34:22 PM
So...what happens when this great plan to arm the Palestinians leads to their defeat?  The radicals in Israel would love this plan.
How can they ever be defeated?  Unless Israel exterminates all Palestinians, this plan could never be defeated.  The idea is that the Palestinians would fight on with smuggled weapons and suicide belts until one group or the other is dead or has fled.  The Palestinians have nowhere else to go, so the key seems to be to annoy the Israelis until they go away.  Of course, more and more Israelis these days are actually Russians, so I don't think there's any depth that Israel wouldn't sink to.

Dude, its only like 20% of the pop that speaks some form of Russian, and that's including early immigration.
As comparison, people with ancentry from Central and Western Europe (non-warsaw pact), South Africa and America make 47%.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 10, 2014, 12:45:00 AM
Step 1: give Seige access to the internet.

Nobody "gave" me access.
I pay for access.
I did build that.

Siege

Quote from: Viking on November 10, 2014, 06:31:16 AM
Yes, because transplanting one million israeli jews including half the IDF general staff and at least 100,000 IDF veterans of military age to baghdad is the best way to achieve peace.

The basic problem with these schemes is that the vast bulk of Israelis are refugees or decended from refugees from the Arab and Islamic enemies of Israel and from their Superpower sponsors.
Quote from: Razgovory on November 10, 2014, 05:03:22 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 10, 2014, 03:40:48 PM
Quote from: Zanza on November 10, 2014, 02:27:25 PM
I assume he means the people that lived in Palestine in 1948.

That would include a lot of Jews.

I suspect he'd have a date earlier then 1948, probably prior to 1917.  I'm betting before Zionism became a political concept so some time in the 19th century.

There have always been jews in Israel, especially in Yerushalayim.

Admiral Yi

Siege

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on November 11, 2014, 11:54:51 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on November 10, 2014, 12:45:00 AM
Step 1: give Seige access to the internet.

Nobody "gave" me access.
I pay for access.
I did build that.

Not even in the army?