Brazil Divorcing the American Controlled Internet

Started by Jacob, October 30, 2014, 12:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoupa

Crazy thought here: how about not breaking a gazillions laws, buttfucking everyone s privacy and generally pissing off everybody including your closest allies?

You can shit on the Brazilians and mock all you want but why wouldnt there be a response to clear acts of aggression like the NSAs/US gov?

Jacob

Quote from: Zoupa on October 30, 2014, 06:35:01 PM
Crazy thought here: how about not breaking a gazillions laws, buttfucking everyone s privacy and generally pissing off everybody including your closest allies?

You can shit on the Brazilians and mock all you want but why wouldnt there be a response to clear acts of aggression like the NSAs/US gov?

That might be unamerican.

CountDeMoney

The Minsky Moment

Excellent point but this thread is not about the DGSE.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Valmy

If you have any advice on what I can do about it let me know.

I did not shit or mock the Brazilians I was curious if this plan was feasible.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on October 30, 2014, 06:37:23 PM

That might be unamerican.

Americans exposed this you know.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Jacob

Quote from: Valmy on October 30, 2014, 06:49:41 PM

Yeah, I'm aware. I have the impression that the Languish-Americans aggregate view of that exposure is pretty damn unfavourable though.

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on October 30, 2014, 06:52:32 PM
Quote from: Valmy on October 30, 2014, 06:49:41 PM

Yeah, I'm aware. I have the impression that the Languish-Americans aggregate view of that exposure is pretty damn unfavourable though.

Much to my disgust.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Admiral Yi

I'm still waiting for definitive word on what exactly it is we're doing.

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 30, 2014, 07:12:16 PM
I'm still waiting for definitive word on what exactly it is we're doing.

What do you mean?

Admiral Yi

What is unclear?  I'd prefer not to explain the post word by word.

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 30, 2014, 07:19:25 PM
What is unclear?  I'd prefer not to explain the post word by word.

Your meaning is unclear.

"The definitive word" - what does that mean?

Admiral Yi

Conclusively.  I'd like to know with a high degree of certainty.