News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How Much Outside Do You Need ?

Started by mongers, October 24, 2014, 07:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

All I need is enough space to get to the fucking posted speed limit, please.

Josquius

I don't need a garden at all. I'm moving around a lot and gardens are something you invest time in for the long haul
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Two or three counties seems enough for all of my needs.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

Quote from: mongers on October 24, 2014, 07:13:20 AM
As a counterpart to the tiny house thread, I'm interested to know how much garden/yard you need. And to widen the question further what access to parks, countryside the great outdoors and do you like ?

If I could live in the middle of nowwhere on a mountain would be good. Dont have to put up with people.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on October 25, 2014, 06:35:27 PM
As a counterpart to the tiny house thread, I'm interested to know how much garden/yard you need. And to widen the question further what access to parks, countryside the great outdoors and do you like ?

If I could live in the middle of nowwhere on a mountain would be good. Dont have to put up with people.

We don't have nowhere over here, but a mountain side would do me fine, but all of our mountain ranges are exceedingly wet; rain traps for Atlantic westerlies.  <_<

Tonitrus

Quote from: mongers on October 25, 2014, 06:45:36 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 25, 2014, 06:35:27 PM

We don't have nowhere over here, but a mountain side would do me fine, but all of our mountain ranges are exceedingly wet; rain traps for Atlantic westerlies.  <_<

So they're just like 11B's mountain ranges (except trade Pacific for Atlantic).  :P

Eddie Teach

I suspect Mongers' hills are too small to have a dry side.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 25, 2014, 06:59:16 PM

Yeah, I used to live near Plynlimon, source of the two principle* rivers in England and Wales, and man that mountain was wet on all sides, the summit being a near bog.

* by which I mean longest in each country.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 25, 2014, 06:59:16 PM

Not with him pissing everywhere, no.