News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Need help from Dutch posters

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, October 20, 2014, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Thanks to Maladict, I was able to get the address in correctly and they got there.  Unfortunately, Euro flower sites suck.  :P  Maladict's suggestion refused to take my money; I ended up ordering through fleurop.com.  Their site is shit too, but at least I was able to enter payment info. <_<

Maladict

Sorry about that, I expected them to have the usual payment options.
Anyway, glad it worked out eventually.  :)

Brazen

Bit late, but I would have said get the hotel to arrange it, then they could have put them in her room with a vase and everything #askagirl

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Maladict on October 23, 2014, 01:42:17 AM
Sorry about that, I expected them to have the usual payment options.
Anyway, glad it worked out eventually.  :)

They did.  It was their website.  No matter what payment option I selected, I was not given a place to enter anything, and the button to move on to the next screen refused to do anything.  No error; it just didn't respond.  It's horrible UI/UX design.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Brazen on October 23, 2014, 05:47:39 AM
Bit late, but I would have said get the hotel to arrange it, then they could have put them in her room with a vase and everything #askagirl

They may have anyway.  I haven't asked where she got it.

I didn't think about the vase thing, though.  I ended up paying €10 for the vase.  :( :blush: :P

garbon

Quote from: Brazen on October 23, 2014, 05:47:39 AM

Yeah, I would have suggested that but thought that maybe there was something preventing that option (cost). But yeah I've set up / had those arrangement set up for me before re-other similar items in a hotel.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.