News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Battlefield Stuff Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, June 13, 2009, 09:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Before I reinstall BF: Vietnam, does anybody know if anybody still plays it?  I'd hate to find out there nothing but bot servers.

CountDeMoney

Jesus Fucking Ho Chi Minh Christ, the only servers showing any real activity are European.  That's just fucking super.

Neil

It's not surprising the Euros are big on playing as Vietnamese liberating the country from America.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Seen

I started playing 1942 from time to time again Was surprised to find a lot of full servers.

Rex Francorum

I still play it from time to time, on a coop server, Knights of the Realm.
To rent

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Seen on June 16, 2009, 05:27:51 AM
I started playing 1942 from time to time again Was surprised to find a lot of full servers.

Yeah, after BF2 it's probably as popular still as BF2142.
What's disappointing is the lack of servers for the BF2 Special Forces edition.  Eurocentric, yeah, but it had some really neat features.

Rex Francorum

Yeah when you want to play a infantry-mainly game
To rent

Ed Anger

Just a reminder, I'm erratically available to knife any languishite in battlefield heroes. Or snipe you while you fly a plane. Or run in circles in a jeep.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 11, 2009, 01:00:02 PM
Just a reminder, I'm erratically available to knife any languishite in battlefield heroes. Or snipe you while you fly a plane. Or run in circles in a jeep.

Fuck that shit.  Looks like a Hello Kitty game.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 11, 2009, 01:58:47 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 11, 2009, 01:00:02 PM

Fuck that shit.  Looks like a Hello Kitty game.

I sniped my 9 year old nephew in the game. Totally worth it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 11, 2009, 05:08:22 PM
I sniped my 9 year old nephew in the game. Totally worth it.

I'm sure you'll make up for it tomorrow in church.

derspiess

I downloaded Battlefield 1943 on the 360 & spent a few minutes playing it over the weekend.  Not bad, but it looks like it's only Pacific maps so far?  I want Kursk, Kharkov, etc.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Seen

Quote from: derspiess on July 13, 2009, 09:04:15 AM
I downloaded Battlefield 1943 on the 360 & spent a few minutes playing it over the weekend.  Not bad, but it looks like it's only Pacific maps so far?  I want Kursk, Kharkov, etc.
I think its only pacific this time around.

derspiess

Quote from: Seen on July 14, 2009, 08:04:28 AM
Quote from: derspiess on July 13, 2009, 09:04:15 AM
I think its only pacific this time around.

Shit.  Oh well, it's fun anyway.  Very similar to Battlefield Bad Company online.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall