And we're back!

Main Menu

Shadow of Mordor

Started by Norgy, October 01, 2014, 01:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 21, 2014, 08:42:10 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 21, 2014, 08:18:42 AM
I don't want to buy a controller, so that's sort of a deal breaker.  Game is already 50 bucks.  Don't want to spend another 30 for a controller.

Buy a controller now(also 30$?! lolz Double that) and get SoM later(Winter sale).

Edit : I did some research and 30$ for a PC controller is possible in the USA. Well shitz.

Also free 2 day shipping!  USA!  USA!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Grey Fox

Then buy a Controller for your pc. :)

Enjoy the game for me.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

Seems to work fine with the keyboard mouse.  Is a bit overwhelming.

Syt

I suggest doing the first couple of story missions before going free roaming, as by that point you'll have a decent basic set of skills.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.