Incest a 'fundamental right', German committee says

Started by jimmy olsen, September 30, 2014, 06:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on September 30, 2014, 01:16:17 PM
I know that if I had a hot estranged brother and he appeared in my life right now and wanted to have hot fetish sex, why should I refuse?  :ph34r:

Because it would be depraved, disgusting, dishonor your family and make you feel ashamed to look your father in the eye again forever?  Especially since he would probably look like your father which would raise certain Freudian questions.

But I would fight for your right not to spend three years in German prison for it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on September 30, 2014, 01:19:42 PM
I know that if I had a hot estranged brother and he appeared in my life right now and wanted to have hot fetish sex, why should I refuse?  :ph34r:

Because it would be depraved, disgusting, dishonor your family and make you feel ashamed to look your father in the eye again forever?

Honey, that ship has sailed.

Gayness really is the gateway depravity. :P

QuoteEspecially since he would probably look like your father which would raise certain Freudian questions.

Meh, I'd fuck me*.

*Especially, the younger, fitter, slimmer version.

Norgy

Quote from: Berkut on September 30, 2014, 10:40:03 AM
It's all bullshit, standard statism that assumes that there are people out there who, by the nature of the act (rather than the nature of who they are), lack the capability to make their own choices and hence the state must make those choices for them. And even that is largely bullshit, since it is really cover for people to simply legislate the private lives of other people and give themselves a fig leaf for doing so. This basically amounts to "incest is so gross that someone MUST be being coerced!".

The argument that incest is such a terrible thing that it must be banned for everyone, even when it is clear that the people involved are adults perfectly capable of making their own choices, is no different than arguing that sodomy should be illegal or interracial relationships, or any other societal defined "naughty/taboo" relationship where there is NOT a clearly defined breakdown of the relevant parties such that you can actually state that one party does in fact lack the ability to consent (such as pedophilia, for example).

If two adults want to have sex, and both adults are clearly capable of making that choice, then there is no defensible argument for the state involving itself in their decision.

Now I really wish I had a hot sister. Or half-sister.  :(

Barrister

There is a legal maxim that says "bad facts make bad law".

The fact this couple were apparently raised separately and only met when they were adults (well, an adult and a 16 year old) does raise some level of sympathy - however of course those facts are rather exceptional when it comes to incest cases (and yes, I've seen a few of them  :yucky:).
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Of course, I'm the only child of my parents and all my dad has from his previous marriages are daughters.  <_<

Christopher Rice (Anne Rice's son) has a book that involves just that.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on September 30, 2014, 01:22:05 PM

Of course, I'm the only child of my parents and all my dad has from his previous marriages are daughters.  <_<

Is he a good writer? I tried reading one of his books but got distracted.

Martinus

Btw, good for the old vampire queen to finally have come around. :cheers:

I couldn't stand her fundie christian spell.

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on September 30, 2014, 01:21:56 PM
There is a legal maxim that says "bad facts make bad law".

The fact this couple were apparently raised separately and only met when they were adults (well, an adult and a 16 year old) does raise some level of sympathy - however of course those facts are rather exceptional when it comes to incest cases (and yes, I've seen a few of them  :yucky:).

I bet families, marriages and relationships you see, as a part of your professional life, do tend to be on the nasty and dysfunctional side, in general. I think this lends itself to a rather bleak outlook on life, but seems to me to be a professional bias.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on September 30, 2014, 01:23:15 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 30, 2014, 01:22:05 PM

Is he a good writer? I tried reading one of his books but got distracted.

I think his books are alright - generally better than most gay fiction drivel. They are generally pretty dark though - typically involving murder & rape.

About Madame Rice, she only wrote about Jesus for a brief period after her husband died before she got back to her roots (which may or may not have something to do with how she had to sell her newly purchased house in Rancho Mirage).  In her new series on werewolves - she has people having sex with werewolves while they are in werewolf form! :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Viking on September 30, 2014, 09:45:13 AM
Quote from: HVC on September 30, 2014, 08:36:31 AM
Single generation inbreeding doesn't cause mutant  babies. If it did all our domesticated animals would be drooling three legged monstrosities.

First cousin incest does cause a much higher rate of birth defects and mental and physical retardation. With our domestic animals it results in all the breed specific illnesses found in domestic dogs and it cases massive amounts of still borns and runts.

Years ago there was a Charter challenge to Canada's incest laws.  In the course of that trial the expert evidence was that incest didnt lead to higher rates of birth defects or any other abnormality.   That fact was the cornerstone of the constitutional challenge.  The challenge failed on other grounds.  That was a couple decades ago though so the science in that regard may have changed.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on September 30, 2014, 01:20:45 PM

Hey you asked the question and I gave some.  But surely even you have lines you will not cross right? :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on September 30, 2014, 01:29:13 PM

Hey you asked the question and I gave some.  But surely even you have lines you will not cross right? :hmm:

Yes. Like anal. That shit is nasty.

Edit: Also, shit, blood, vomit, mutilation. But if it rocks your boat, knock yourself out.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on September 30, 2014, 01:33:44 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 30, 2014, 01:29:13 PM

Yes. Like anal. That shit is nasty.

Faux-gay?

Martinus

I think one benefit to being gay is that you realise that people are very different when it comes to sexual expression. I think if you are straight, it is easier to sort of blend in and be vanilla - and never get to realise your sexual fantasies for fear of being branded a freak if you like whips, or feet, or ass, or to be peed on. Since, as a gay person, you are already a freak by definition, you tend to be free-er and more open-minded as a result.

The other thing you realise is that, if you are not into something, sexually, then it is absolutely disgusting. Like vaginas.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.