Columbia student carrying mattress until school expels her rapist

Started by garbon, September 24, 2014, 08:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: derspiess on May 22, 2015, 11:29:32 AM
Valmy, you would never have hung out with anybody you were dating?  How does that work?

Who said it worked?  On the other hand, if he was shitting where he was hanging out, it was probably better not to try to date any of the women he hung out with.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Valmy, you would never have hung out with anybody you were dating?  How does that work?

I meant not hang out with them as friends. You didn't get invited to hang with my friends until you are in a relationship with me. I certainly did not want to meet their friends either but I usually had to be submitted for approval if she decided she liked me. Hated that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Alcibiades

Quote from: Queequeg on May 22, 2015, 08:42:42 AM
Quote from: Legbiter on May 22, 2015, 08:28:14 AM
Eh, his only crime was being naive. There but for the grace of God, etc.
Multiple girls have accused him and he was prosecuted before.

Apparently this chick got his ex-gf to say he was abusive - which was completely dropped, and some random girl saying that he tried to aggressively kiss her at a party, which she later retracted.

:rolleyes:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Valmy

Quote from: grumbler on May 22, 2015, 11:33:54 AM

Who said it worked?  On the other hand, if he was shitting where he was hanging out, it was probably better not to try to date any of the women he hung out with.

It worked great.

Once I dated somebody connected to people I knew. The date did not go well. So then things were awkward. A policy was born.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on May 22, 2015, 11:36:13 AM
It worked great.

Once I dated somebody connected to people I knew. The date did not go well. So then things were awkward. A policy was born.
No shitting except in toilets?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

DGuller

Quote from: grumbler on May 22, 2015, 12:08:52 PM
Quote from: Valmy on May 22, 2015, 11:36:13 AM
It worked great.

No shitting except in toilets?
:lmfao:

Valmy

Tonitrus

Well then, I'd suggest you should stop shitting outside of toilets.  :mad:

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on May 22, 2015, 11:34:53 AM
I meant not hang out with them as friends. You didn't get invited to hang with my friends until you are in a relationship with me. I certainly did not want to meet their friends either but I usually had to be submitted for approval if she decided she liked me. Hated that.

I think I'm more confused now.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 22, 2015, 12:48:55 PM

It's popular in India.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on May 22, 2015, 12:49:09 PM

What part confuses you? It couldn't be more straightforward or simple :hmm:

Valmy

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 22, 2015, 12:48:55 PM

Sometimes you just have to go.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on May 22, 2015, 12:52:01 PM
Quote from: derspiess on May 22, 2015, 12:49:09 PM

What part confuses you? It couldn't be more straightforward or simple :hmm:

Here's what I think I read...

You don't hang out with anyone you date.  So how do you date if you don't hang out?

Then you said "You didn't get invited to hang with my friends until you are in a relationship with me."  I guess I get this part.

Then "I certainly did not want to meet their friends either but I usually had to be submitted for approval if she decided she liked me."  When I dated, ideally her friends and my friends got along great as a big group.  I can't think of too many times there were friends of hers I didn't get along with.  Not sure I see the big issue with meeting friends & whatnot. 

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on May 22, 2015, 12:59:12 PM
Here's what I think I read...

You don't hang out with anyone you date.  So how do you date if you don't hang out?

I am talking about before we go on the date and/or decide if we like each other. The video I was addressing was concerning a guy hanging out with and being clingy with somebody who was not even interested.

Once she is my girlfriend well then that is entirely different. I guess I just figured that was obvious from the context.

QuoteWhen I dated, ideally her friends and my friends got along great as a big group

I am talking about we just went on one date. I barely know this person and I am not even sure if she is into me or if I am into her. Suddenly her friends are showing up to get their approval of me. I presume you actually wanted to know if you liked the girl before everybody is hanging out together.

Malthus

I think I got what you meant - you would not feign friendship in the hope of winning sex.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius