New York climate march draws hundreds of thousands

Started by jimmy olsen, September 21, 2014, 11:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on September 23, 2014, 11:54:01 AM
Did you see the pictures of the mess they left behind?  The pile of discarded Starbucks cups alone was epic.

Those were the iPhone 6 assholes.

Siege

What a bunch of commies and traitors.
Ask them anything not climate related and you'll see who these people really are.

The climate movement has become cover for all the roaches in this world.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on September 24, 2014, 06:20:43 AM
What a bunch of commies and traitors.

Sorry man I just think we should do energy better.  Not sure why that means I am in favor of Communism.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

I feel sad that no one asked if I was in attendance. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: derspiess on September 23, 2014, 11:54:01 AM
Quote from: Tamas on September 23, 2014, 11:01:52 AM
Were they marching without wearing or using products made from materials or with procedures affecting the climate?

Did you see the pictures of the mess they left behind?  The pile of discarded Starbucks cups alone was epic.

that was my first thought when I heard about it on the radio. If they wanted to support the environment they should have stayed at home

derspiess

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on September 25, 2014, 05:24:25 AM
that was my first thought when I heard about it on the radio. If they wanted to support the environment they should have stayed at home

No, the celebs need to take their private jets out there so they can tell me how I should minimize my carbon footprint.  And hey, they're preaching to the choir.  I put the phonebook in recycling instead of the garbage this week :showoff:

Seriously, who still uses a phonebook these days??  Mine goes straight to the recycle bin.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on September 25, 2014, 10:24:14 AM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on September 25, 2014, 05:24:25 AM

No, the celebs need to take their private jets out there so they can tell me how I should minimize my carbon footprint.  And hey, they're preaching to the choir.  I put the phonebook in recycling instead of the garbage this week :showoff:

Seriously, who still uses a phonebook these days??  Mine goes straight to the recycle bin.

I really do wish they'd stop printing those. Every apt I've lived in just has them chilling in lobby where no one takes them until one day, I presume they are thrown in the recycling.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Ugh I'm gonna have to move by 2070 when Alaska has Florida like climate.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney