NFL Week 2: Berkut finds Ray Lewis, Roger Goodell in the Grassy Knoll

Started by CountDeMoney, September 11, 2014, 07:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Oof bad time for a pick there.  WR fell down.

QuoteQuiet, you.  The league could use more upstanding men of moral fiber.  Peyton Manning can't do it all, and Ray Lewis is retired.

:D

Neil

On the one hand, I want the Colts to enjoy little success until Luck shaves off that damn neckbeard.

On the otherhand, the Eagles hype is annoying, and Chip Kelly and his blur offence make football less good.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Tough for Neckbeard to start out 0-2.

I could see a no-call on that pic, but horse collar was pure boneheadery.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

I need to start watching the second half of these prime time games.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on September 16, 2014, 09:10:26 AM
I need to start watching the second half of these prime time games.

I wish they started earlier so I can watch them.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Bengals have a 10 game home winning streak but oddly don't look likely to sell out for Sunday.  They don't even expect to make the reduced 85% threshold they're using this year.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Hester just broke the record for return TDs. Wow, do the Buccaneers suck.

And it's week 3, Seedy.

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Autocorrect was to blame. Dunno why I have to constantly re-teach it all my slang & swear words.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.