NFL Week 2: Berkut finds Ray Lewis, Roger Goodell in the Grassy Knoll

Started by CountDeMoney, September 11, 2014, 07:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2014, 10:30:46 PM
Suck it, Steeltards.

So, how long do you think Ed Hoculi has after mistakenly calling all those penalties in favor of Baltimore instead of NFL Properties?

CountDeMoney

He was under duress, what with a national broadcast.
It wasn't Thursday Night Football, it was a hostage video.  Poor guy.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

derspiess

I hope Romo figured out a way to shake off the shittiness and put up some decent numbers this weekend.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Was this from what happened last year?  He's fathered like 6 or 7 kids, hasn't he??

MadBurgerMaker

derspiess

Apparently he posted the following on Twitter this morning:

QuotePeople understand that if you are on God's course and suppose to have that position and man decides to remove you know that God will remove everyone to place you rightfully! You matter!
Its your season! Weapons may form but won't prosper! God has you covered don't stress or worry!

Is there a cryptologist in the house?

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on September 12, 2014, 03:26:17 PM
Can I have his job?

Once a NFL ref retires does everybody just move up a slot?  Maybe you would be moved to Div II.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on September 12, 2014, 04:09:57 PM

QuotePeople understand that if you are on God's course and suppose to have that position and man decides to remove you know that God will remove everyone to place you rightfully! You matter!
Its your season! Weapons may form but won't prosper! God has you covered don't stress or worry!

It's Isaiah 54:17. 

I mean, really.  :rolleyes:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 12, 2014, 08:11:06 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 12, 2014, 04:09:57 PM

It's Isaiah 54:17. 

I mean, really.  :rolleyes:

Who? and what does it mean?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".