News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What Is Your Greatest Fear ?

Started by mongers, September 14, 2014, 08:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

A man who fears nothing, is a man who loves nothing.

CountDeMoney

Tonitrus

True, but Julia Ormond was HOTT in it.

Eddie Teach

It's kind of sad that Excalibur is the best Arthur movie out there.

Besides Monty Python, of course.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Tonitrus

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

CountDeMoney

Savonarola

Quote from: Josephus on September 16, 2014, 07:32:29 PM
Feeling less than zero.

Like you've become a British fascist, or like your best friend is whoring himself for drugs?  :unsure:

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

MadImmortalMan

Imprisonment is a good answer. I think deep water is a big one for me. I can't watch those shows where they are scoping the Titanic and standing on the USS Arizona memorial freaks me the fuck out too.

But, having thought about it, I think the biggest fear is actually being famous. I think that would be hell.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers