News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Conkers and you

Started by Brazen, September 08, 2014, 08:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

I got about 1,000 of these things in my yard or in the process of falling into my yard now if you want 'em, B:

Spiders and rodents hate the smell of them so they're good if you have vermin problems.  They're also good at making you vomit if you eat them.  That's about it.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

I used to love smashing then over my fence into the greenbelt with my baseball bat.  Unfortunately it made all my baseball gear sticky so I stopped doing that  :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Oh, I forgot... they make excellent projectile weapons too.  Thanks for the reminder bro. :hug:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Dude, you might want to delete that pic.  A Russian hacker could read your palm.  :ph34r:

Brazen

Quote from: Caliga on September 10, 2014, 07:11:01 PM
I got about 1,000 of these things in my yard or in the process of falling into my yard now if you want 'em, B:

Spiders and rodents hate the smell of them so they're good if you have vermin problems.  They're also good at making you vomit if you eat them.  That's about it.
Woah! :o I had to do a Google image search on that.
QuoteMaclura pomifera, commonly called Osage orange, hedge apple, horse apple, monkey ball, bois d'arc, bodark, or bodock is a small deciduous tree or large shrub, typically growing to 8–15 metres tall. It is a Carolinian species.
No wonder I've never seen one then!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Maximus

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?