Political scandal: 400 gnomes disappeared in Austria!

Started by Syt, August 27, 2014, 09:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

grumbler

Ed, and Tonto, STOP.  You guys are not in the same galactic cluster as punning.

Making vague noises is not punning.  Look at the best pun on the thread, Marti's "#gnomercy4thieves  Note how the noises it makes include include both "gnome' and something else. 

You guys aren't making the "gnome" noise make sense at all.  "Gnome is the loneliest number." doesn't include the noise "one" at all.  "gnome-ly" doesn't include the noise "lone" at all.
Just stop.  I didn't think that anything could irritate me more than "Congressional Medal of Honor" but I was wrong.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tonitrus

Quote from: grumbler on August 28, 2014, 06:09:10 PM

Making vague noises is not punning.  Look at the best pun on the thread, Marti's "#gnomercy4thieves  Note how the noises it makes include include both "gnome' and something else. 

You guys aren't making the "gnome" noise make sense at all.  "Gnome is the loneliest number." doesn't include the noise "one" at all.  "gnome-ly" doesn't include the noise "lone" at all.
Just stop.  I didn't think that anything could irritate me more than "Congressional Medal of Honor" but I was wrong.

Gnomercy.

grumbler

Quote from: Tonitrus on August 28, 2014, 06:30:33 PM
Quote from: grumbler on August 28, 2014, 06:09:10 PM

Gnomercy.
:( I wish I'd said that.

Bayraktar!

Syt

Maybe this would be a case for Gonemland Security?

It appears relevant video has surfaced, but police don't reveal yet what it shows.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tonitrus

sbr