And we're back!

Main Menu

Warehousing the oldsters

Started by MadImmortalMan, August 19, 2014, 09:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

That's why you have a house in France and Cal has growing hoard of gold buried in the back yard by his wife.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

So it sounds like we need to get our ducks in a row.  What are our next steps?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on August 20, 2014, 08:19:54 PM
So it sounds like we need to get our ducks in a row.  What are our next steps?

More ducks.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ed Anger

Realigning our priorities to maximize profits.

Caliga

Ed is better at this than Raz is. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

I'm not a business man.  I do understand politics somewhat. Ed might strategically realign the ducks.  I would pass a bill for funding for more ducks and hope that they fall into a row on their own at some future point.

Ed Anger

Not too many ducks. Just enough ducks. Our shareholders want a dividend.

Ed Anger

We could warehouse old people 8 to a room to maximize our profits.

Monoriu

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 20, 2014, 08:34:34 PM
We could warehouse old people 8 to a room to maximize our profits.

Sounds pretty normal to me.

Ed Anger

Monoriu

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 20, 2014, 08:53:25 PM
:bleeding:

My life's mission is to avoid being warehoused into one of those.

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 20, 2014, 08:33:00 PM

See, I think more like government person.  We'll just throw ducks at the problem till we either run out of ducks, the problem goes away, or we can quietly ignore the ducks when nobody cares anymore.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on August 20, 2014, 09:08:30 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 20, 2014, 08:33:00 PM

See, I think more like government person.  We'll just throw ducks at the problem till we either run out of ducks, the problem goes away, or we can quietly ignore the ducks when nobody cares anymore.

The boys on the board won't like that.

CountDeMoney

The next duck will have enough dynamite strapped to his ass, the board will be using sandwich bags for the body parts.  NOT TOO BIG TO QUACK