News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz is NSFW?

Started by Martinus, August 19, 2014, 08:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Speaking of which, anyone still playing or planning to come back for Warlords of Draenor?  :homestar:

Eddie Teach

Possibly. I do have more hours to kill than patience for watching tv and playing Civ 4.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Blizzard offered me the IP Property Thieves of Pandaria expansion for free if I came back.  Meh.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on August 19, 2014, 10:30:30 AM
Speaking of which, anyone still playing or planning to come back for Warlords of Draenor?  :homestar:

No MMOs for me for awhile.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

I bought Pandaria on a whim, wound up playing maybe 10 hours.

So no.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sophie Scholl

Never left.  I'm monkeying around with the beta on occasion.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Holds no interest for me.
Only mmo I'm playing at all (translation 5-6hrs a month) is STO and fiddlinfb around with DCU online on the ps4
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DontSayBanana

Quote from: katmai on August 19, 2014, 06:18:15 PM
Only mmo I'm playing at all (translation 5-6hrs a month) is STO and fiddlinfb around with DCU online on the ps4

Must be less than that on STO, since I never see you on, and I'm pretty all over the place with my logged time. ;)
Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

Maybe he checks with an alt to make sure you're not on before logging his main dude. :shifty:  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Quote from: DontSayBanana on August 19, 2014, 07:42:47 PM
Quote from: katmai on August 19, 2014, 06:18:15 PM

Must be less than that on STO, since I never see you on, and I'm pretty all over the place with my logged time. ;)

Unless it is between 2-4am your time then no you probably wouldn't have seen me.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DontSayBanana

Quote from: katmai on August 20, 2014, 02:15:45 AM
Unless it is between 2-4am your time then no you probably wouldn't have seen me.

Occasionally, it is.  Sleep patterns?  What sleep patterns?
Experience bij!